Bezpłatnie pobierz nasze oprogramowanie konfiguracyjne, aplikację mobilną i inne materiały.
Bezpłatne oprogramowanie Loxone
Wymagania systemowe Loxone Config: oprogramowanie konfiguracyjne jest kompatybilne z systemami operacyjnymi Windows 7 (Service-Pack 2), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 i Windows 11.
Wymagania systemowe Loxone App: aplikacja jest kompatybilna z systemami operacyjnymi Android 6 i wyższym, iOS 9.0 i wyższym, OS X 10.11 i wyższym, Windows 10 z anniversary update i wyższym, Linux (x64, x32, ARMv7l, ARM64).
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.25) for Android
Requirements: Android System Web View Version 49 or later. Older versions of our app can be found in the archive.
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.25) for Android (Mainland China)
Requirements: 4GB of RAM are mandatory for now. Older versions of our app can be found in the archive.
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.25) for iOS
Requirements: iPhone/iPad running iOS 14.5 or later
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.25) for MacOS
Requirements: macOS Minimum Version OS X El Capitan (OS X 10.11) up to macOS Catalina.
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.25) for Windows
Requirements: Windows 10 with anniversary update
Loxone Audioserver Firmware Update 2.7.06.28
The latest bugfix version of the Audioserver software is now available for download. The update will not start automatically due to known firmware issues of some Huawei routers.
The Audioserver update to version 2.7.06.28 is now available in our download area and will be available via app and web interface from June 29, 2022. The update is recommended for all users. However, please you that when using certain routers from the Huawei brand, an update of the router is necessary in advance in order to ensure trouble-free operation of the network. If you do not use any of the Huawei routers listed below in your customer installations, you can run the update without any problems.
Important note for users of Huawei routers
At the beginning of December we released an Audioserver update (2.6.12.03). Due to feedback on network outages related to certain Huawei routers, we have disabled the automatic update.
We were able to trace the problem back to the use of the PTP network protocol (Precision Time Protocol), which, due to an error in the Huawei router firmware, leads to a reboot loop and thus to a network failure in certain models.
The following Huawei routers are affected:
We are in contact with Huawei as well as the network providers and were able to work out a solution: If you are using one of these Huawei routers in your installation, please check the router's contact page to see whether an update is available. If no update is available, please contact Huawei customer service or your network operator.
Huawei support can be reached on the following hotlines:
Live chat (24h) https://consumer.huawei.com/de/support/
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 0800-77-886633
Enter the serial number of the device and the firmware version number and ask for an update to the latest firmware version. You will then get a software update to correct the issue. Afterwards you are able to install the Audioserver update without any problems.
Public Beta Loxone
Jesteś zainteresowany testowaniem jeszcze nieopublikowanych wersji beta i chcesz wspierać nas w ulepszaniu naszych rozwiązań automatyzacji? Teraz każdy zapalony fan nowych technologii może testować nasze wersje oprogramowania i wesprzeć nas wartościowymi sugestiami dotyczącymi ich ulepszenia.
- Wersja beta oprogramowania to wersja, która jeszcze nie została przeznaczona do ostatecznej publikacji. Nie zaleca się jej stosowania w instalacjach klientów.
- Niektóre fragmenty oprogramowania mogą jeszcze nie być przetłumaczone na język polski.
- Opinie dotyczące nowego oprogramowania prosimy przesyłać na pomocą poniższego formularza. Zostaną one przesłane do naszego zespołu ds. oprogramowania w Austrii. Polski zespół wsparcia technicznego nie będzie w stanie pomóc w sprawach dotyczących wersji beta.
- Formularz nie służy do zgłaszania pomysłów dotyczących nowych funkcji, ale do zgłaszania potencjalnych błędów.
- Proszę pamiętać, że możemy nie być w stanie odpowiedzieć na wszystkie przesłane opinie. Z góry dziękujemy za twoje wsparcie jako beta tester!
Loxone Config 13.1.1 Beta 4
Loxone App 12.2.10 Beta 3 (2022.06.23)
Loxone Audioserver Beta 18.104.22.168
Technical Changelog Loxone Config / Miniserver
Config 13.1.1 Beta 4
- Belimo Air & Tree
- Wallbox Air & Tree
- BG2-T259 Belimo: Sensor/Actor limitation is calculated on actual usage
- BG2-T258 Belimo: show Addressing-Error in search-dialog
- Belimo: Malfunction/Maintenance handling
- Miele @Home
- States not updating
- Energy consumption has no decimal places
Loxone App 12.2.10 Beta 3 (2022.06.23)
Technical Changelog Loxone App
App 12.2.10 Beta 3 (2022.06.23):
- Connection: Stuck in connection attempt when no TLS is possible locally & remote unavailable
- Desktop Apps: BG-I17200: SystemStart was not handled correctly
- Desktop Apps: Selected Presence Control not saved properly
- Audio Zone: BG-I16944: items inside local playlist not playable when opened via search
- QuickActions: BG-I17076: Couldn’t send QuickAction if FaceID or TouchID was enabled
- Audio Zone: Spotify Liked songs not playable with play/shuffle buttons
- Audio Zone: Spotify liked songs not properly responding to account changes, old user shown.
- Audio Zone: Removed account switcher from screens that are not account-dependent (e.g. spotify lists in history/favourites)
- Audio Zone: Playlists played from overview-screens (playlists/start) did not mind the shuffle flag
- Audio Zone: BG-I17179: Spotify overview remained empty when app was brought back from background
- LightV2: Added Support for Daylight settings
- LightV2: Added Support for TuneAbleWhite
- iOS: Fixed black screen after installing the app
- General: Audio Zone List headers occasionally not updated.
Loxone Audioserver Beta 22.214.171.124
If you use a Miniserver Compact in your installation, Config version 126.96.36.199 or higher is required.
To set your Audioserver to the beta update level, use the following command:
After receiving a confirmation, you can start the update in the web interface of the Audioserver. If your Audioserver is already on the beta update level, you can do future updates easily and conveniently via the Loxone App.
If you currently do not have an active internet connection, import the UPD file via the network share of the Audioserver. On Windows, you can do so by typing the IP address or hostname in your Windows Explorer using to the following template: \IP Audioserver or \hostname.
Copy the file to the Updates folder and, after a short time, the update will be installed automatically. After a reboot, the beta version will be installed on the Audioserver.
To set your Audioserver back to release level, just use the following command:
Technical Changelog Loxone Audioserver
Audioserver Beta 188.8.131.52
- new: Systemerror Message short before watchdog will reboot the AS due to missing network and after AS has rebooted due to missing network
new: SystemError Message when spotify can not play due to dns filtering (pihole and other network based adblocker)
new: periodic checks that verify DHCP and Announcing the own hostname is running
- Spotify Connect integration (all Audioserver players are visible and controllable by Spotify app),
which causes a few changes to previous known Spotify handling, using Connect standards:
- the visible queue is limited to a maximum of 5 songs (2 previous, current, 2 next)
- the queue isn’t editable in any way out of the Loxone App. You can edit the queue in spotify App, changes will reflect shortly
- The commands ‚play as next item or add to the queue‘ from within Loxone app will disappear in future app versions and therefore are not implemented.
- The shuffle command within Loxone app Queue window does not reflect the current state, therefore it is not possible to switch shuffle off.
- Dynamic Grouping (fixed groups and single player grouping on the fly via App) *
- Added Spotify Podcasts *
- Added possibility to copy/paste Spotify playlist urls into the search box for playlist sharing *
- Allow search for episodes and shows in Spotify *
- Showing Spotify collections *
- Webadmin Interface: possibility to access admin interface of Audioserver via Miniserver proxy to have access on it when connecting externally **
- Spotify: show the user’s collection (Songs that get tagged with the green heart within Spotify App) *
* Needs actual App beta Version (>= 2022.06.19 )
** Needs actual App beta Version (>= 2022.06.19 ) and Miniserver beta Version (Config 12.4 Beta 5)
- AUDIO1-I2623 Qa fix when switching sources
- AUDIO1-I2581 fix: roomfav/play with volume behind
- AUDIO1-T763 add confirmation dialog for factory reset via Admin Interface
- BG-I15970 Linein Statusupdates other peers interpreted as own linein therefore overwritten their config
- BG-I15802 sort output of getroomfavs to reflect slot ordering, deduplicate roomfavchanged_events
- BG-I15994 play Linein while in event
- BG-I15983 Linein Event did not evaluate Mute/Power or each Player
- BG-I15987 Library Play when currently spotify is playing
- BG-I15995 linein stopped but other AS is requesting stream
- BG-I16094 Spotify Resume Context at position fixed (allow higher difts)
- BG-I16080 Spotify click in queue entry may not trigger an action
- BG-I16094 Spotify play on fixed group 2 AS did not resume but start another track
- BG-I16093 Spotify playurl command
- BG-I15996 EQ Settings not taken over via „copy EQ to Player N“
- BG-I16242 When issuing Rtd trigger, Spotify did not recover as expected
- BG-I16242 When issuing Rtd, Spotify should not start playing if it is on the first roomfavorite slot
- BG-I16228 Linein as roomfav stops playing if clicking same roomfav more than once
- BG-I16275 Volume change on Airplay Device causes wrong metadata
- BG-I16294 avoid Qa flicker on transition to Spotify
- BG-I16286 Spotify to Airplay Transitions causing wrong Metadata displayed
- BG-I16282 volume change
- BG-I16294 Linein gapless Qa
- BG-I15639 AirPlay Coverurl not synchronised
- BG-I16208 add browsable Library folder into local playlist does not work when adding from search results
- BG-I16624 mute when trigger Next input while radio is selected
- BG-I16042 Volume Control & Mute state after changing output type on extension
- fix: Spotify ratelimit messages do appear too often. Coupled with playback failed Error
- fix: Spotify stop playback if underlying account was deleted (BG-I17020)
- fix: Spotify playstates when transferring from/to spotify connect within a group (BG-I17033)
- fix: Spotify Player reverts to default volume when currently playing Spotify and play was triggered again via grouped play (Group Play, Central block) (BG-I17032)
- fix: Spotify health check is stopping music when lwsd restarts (due crash, … )
- fix: DynamicGroups double delete player group can cause crash if second command is seen as a create, fix: remove mute state from connect to sink as volume would also been sent too
- fix: DynamicGroups ungrouping while library was playing now correctly sets new source for players (BG-I17037)
- fix: Playback transition from/to linein can cause a stalled playback
- fix: Playback sink handle source changes always before volume changes & source change do not set pipeline to playing
- fix: Playback Event sound cropped
- fix: Playback sink does not recover from linein correctly causing the sink to struggle
- fix: Admin-Interface is not accessible to non-Admin Accounts anymore
- fix: resettodefault does not pause the player correctly (BG-I17106)
- fix: handle flac if it is tagged as octet-stream too
- fix: Airplay queue not showing correct metadata
- fix: Spotify playurl/serviceplay command select correct user
- fix: Spotify saving a user’s collection content into a playlist
- fix: BG-I17398 add NAS Storage shows wrong number of files/folders
fix: BG-I17625 „no music selected” when linein was selected before saving into miniserver
fix: BG-I15329 adding tracks to queue causing the wrong title to be displayed and queue view does not match
fix: BG-I17631 send cyclic status events even for tunein to update metadata correctly across stacked AS
fix: BG-I17799 transition between spotify (paused) to radio taking too long
fix: BG-I16459 pausing all players sourced by airplay
fix: BG-I17955 Spotify WebAPI timeouts now longer
fix: BG-I18320 dynamic Group syncing not working correctly
fix: BG-I18654 guest mode not working with AD integrated Synology NAS device
fix: RTP out of sync stream in some cases with Spotify
fix: spotify pausing a stream when user unknown in rare cases
fix: when switching sources on players with many outputs connected, some may be muted due to out of sequence packets
fix: Radiostation name not updated when roomfavorite was automatically switched due to unplayable station
fix: crash when player remains in linein and services restart (rare cases)
fix: power consumption of muted outputs (amp not returning to powersave after played once)
fix: memleak in crypto functions
fix: playevent propagation to other AS in complex stacked setups
fix: correct Error Message when trying to log into webinterface while miniserver is performing an update
- fix channel sorting issue when electing the first possible Airplay Sink
- fix erroneous behaviour if tunein responds with „not a valid station“
- Fix Techreport Dialog not showing anymore
- fix Ledstates changed when Extension is not used in config (orange blink, not green)
- fix race condition when changing source medium could cause players showing play but no audio output
- fix when grouping players on Extensions together, the first play command may not cause audio output. Subsequent play worked.
- fix tunein playback of some podcasts causing a memory leak
- fix restore spotify queue, index and position to survive a reboot
- fix error notification when spotify was started on another device
- fix for internetless installations where not accurate time information (ntp) is present
- fix volume issue if output was splitted after once learned in as stereo zone
- fix repeat state out of sync
- fix issue with password authenticated NAS folders not correctly mounted
- fix reorder roomfavs taking much time to complete
- fix tts & bell event when spotify was playing
- fix spotify muted when linein was played before
- fix deadlock with many tts events parallel
- fix updating roomfavs when linein name/icon was changed
- fix linein tuning (more stability against cpu peaks)
- fix Spotify states after AS Reboots (mostly consistency problems fixed)
- fix flickering of Audioevents if linein was played before spotify
- fix remove hearable audio glitch when switching between source types
- fix add / remove Spotify accounts at runtime
- fix delete Spotify User on Stacked Servers
- fix wrong event id on resolving stream errors within App causing some errors not resolveable
- fix roomfav plus to Spotify after erroneous tunein stream
- fix issue spotify not playable on Players with multiple sinks where first sink is on tree device
- add Resolve Patch for network handling:
some routers can not proceed with ‚A‘ and ‚AAAA‘ queries originating on the same UDP Socket Pair, use independent pairs
- fix group sync source not working correctly
- fix In some fixed group setups across Audioservers the audio output did not work as expected
- fix Stream Errors reported did not have action buttons even if logged in as admin
- fix AirPlay not playing on Audioserver Downmix Channel 4
- fix wrong Source assignments causing wrong Metadata display
- fix reducing duplicate events to App
- fix NAS Guest Mode detection failed for some setups
- fix When connecting to multiple Players with AirPlay and then pause a single player from Loxone, all Players will stop (due to Apple restrictions). Mute state fixed to reflect the correct state.
- fix crash with TTS Event while Teardown (race condition)
- fix allow nested m3u files from tunein
- fix linein pause / play behaviour fixed
- fix artist / album for getservicefolder track
- fix linein distortion when lwsd restarts while paused in linein mode
- fix remove cached tts files once the directory is >= 100MB
- fix Radio Streams losing some packets when starting to stream (podcasts vs. radio station streams)
Prześlij swoją opinię
Compendium Loxone (wersja skrócona)
Compendium Loxone w skróconej wersji specjalnie dla ciebie!
Aby w pełni wykorzystać potencjał Miniservera Loxone, dostępne w naszej ofercie akcesoria, takie jak sterowniki, czujniki, światła i multimedia powinny w pełni zaspokoić twoje wymagania. Zapoznaj się z katalogiem produktów Loxone i doprowadź swój projekt do perfekcji oraz prawdziwej prostoty.
Krótka prezentacja firmy Loxone: liczby i fakty, obszary zastosowań, inteligentne produkty i wiele innych ciekawostek.
Standard przycisków Loxone
Wyjaśnienie koncepcji sterowania technologiami w inteligentnym budynku za pomocą standardu przycisków Loxone.
Aktualny cennik wszystkich produktów ze sklepu internetowego Loxone w formacie .csv.