LOXONE APP CHANGELOG
Here you will find all the release notes for the new Loxone App!
Changelog & release notes
- Android 4GB of RAM are mandatory
- iPhone/iPad running iOS 14.5 or later
- AppleWatch running watchOS 6 or later
- macOS running Version OS X El Capitan (OS X 10.11) up to macOS Catalina.
The Miniserver must be on version 11.0 at least. The full functionality is only guaranteed with the latest version of Loxone Config. Therefore we recommend a regular update to the latest version, which you can find on the downloads page.
The Loxone App is available in the AppStore and will be separately installed on your device. The app can be used to connect to your Miniserver.
If you’re using the Loxone App on macOS and if you’re experiencing any issues with macOS Catalina, please do an update with the provided version.
Loxone App 13.1.4 (2022.12.14)
- RN1-I937: Group-Meters won’t open when clicking on the node while viewing the groups content.
- RN1-I1023: “Uhr” shown as time suffix when scrubbing through graph data.
- RN1-I951: “NaN” shown as its own consumption occasionally in the morning.
- RN1-I938: Custom unit not minded in graphs
- RN1-I899: Rest not shown in top-most group
- RN1-I899: Rest not shown in subgroups in certain configurations.
- RN1-I1023: Shows “Uhr” next to time when scrubbing through graph data.
- RN1-I998: Storage node shows “NaN” in the morning, if empty.
- RN1-I957: With two storages configured, a storage level graph with >100% is shown. Should not be shown.
- RN1-I901: Nodes added at a later time to the EFM are missing when no data has been recorded yet.
- RN1-I859: Request flood when no data is available for individual nodes.
- RN1-I907: Statistics missing after moving to other days/weeks/months/years.
- RN1-I873: Occasional crash when staying in subgroups longer.
- Ensure the URL-Handlers are registered
- Number formatting
- Very small or very high numbers were formatted as NaN
- System State
- RN1-I840: Couldn’t load image on network change
- RN1-I1081: Some units got converted incorrectly (eg. 0.35 €/kWh -> 35 Wh instead of just being 0.35 €/kWh)
- RN1-I1051: Fixed Slider Timeout
- RN1-I1085: Couldn’t get the correct associated room of a device
- RN1-I1084: Couldn’t change the mode of an operating mode
- Intercom Gen. 2 Notifications
- Buttons didn’t work on devices running Android 12 or higher
- Couldn’t accept call via notification
Loxone App 13.1.3 (2022.12.02)
- Fixed crash caused by push notification on Android 12 and higher
- Unregistering only worked every second time
- NFC did not work on devices running Android 12 or higher
- Black screen when opening a historic message
- Username was always capitalised
- Untranslated placeholder
- Date/Time Picker
- Gray Text
- Empty temperature adoption screen
- Added Room Label to Controls
Loxone App 13.1.1 (2022.11.24)
- Performance improvements
Loxone App 13.1.0 (2022.11.10)
- Support for new Energy Function Blocks
- Energy Flow Monitor
- Energy Manager
- UI overhauled – tidy and dark.. more to come!
Loxone App 13.0.2 (2022.08.03)
- Error Message in if Activities couldn’t be loaded from Intercom
- “Test” shown briefly after bringing up the app from the background while the audio player is open.
- BG-I17459: Error says HomeKit plugin could not be started, when really it was.
- Escaping invalid unsupported characters when creating homes and looking up Miniservers inside HomeKit
Loxone App 13.0.1 (2022.07.08)
- Audio Player:
- BG-I17040: Locked players may still be started when in grouping view.
- BG-I17245: Spotify liked songs context menu play now doesn’t work.
- BG-I17275: External up/down volume control doesn’t reflect on object outputs when using the app.
- BG-I17287: Cover reloads each time the list is extended when loading large playlists
- Spotify liked songs context menu list offers open in spotify, but doesn’t work.
- Local playlists shown in “more” list of search results wrongfully show up as empty.
- BG-I17145: Sun-position-dependent-automatic switch enabled, while block disallows for automatic shading via DisSp
- BG-I16637: Activity Images may not load
- Intercom Gen. 1:
- BG-I17337: Didn’t work on iOS without username and pass
- Touch & Grill:
- Fixed app freeze if the Touch & Grill isn’t assigned to a control
- May not navigate to the control opened from a push notification if connected to another Miniserver
- BG-I17183: QR-Codes didn’t work on iOS devices
- Commands didn’t work if there is an “&” in the username
- BG-I17279: Schedule for “Backwash and Rinse” cannot be changed in the app
- BG-I17297: Daylight mode was deactivated after adopting the brightness in the slider
- Daylight mode wasn’t deactivated correctly on master color picker
- Redirect to locally encrypted connections on certificate domains other than .com not working
Loxone App 13.0 (2022.06.24)
- Change/set password screen warns if a widely used username/password combination is in place.
- Warning shown after login if widely used credentials are in place, hint to change password.
- Audio Zone:
- BG-I16247: “Last played” can be reset from within the app. Reset to default will also empty the last played list, but playing items is no longer considered a modification to the default-template.
- A3D9-T617: Support for dynamic player groups, requires recent audio server version (requires Audioserver Beta).
- A3D9-T639: Support for showing podcast episodes stored in the library (requires Audioserver Beta).
- A3D9-T652: Pasting Spotify-Share-Links to the search-input will directly navigate to the item. (e.g. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DZ06evO1uge6k)
- BG-I16608: Switched from different colours from different groups to only one colour, indicating that a player is in a group.
- Extended support for liked-songs list from spotify
- Added Sequence Controller Visualisation
- Simple design appearance no longer App default, colourful by default.
- A3D9-T655: Support for TLS certificates from mainland china.
- Added button for “current job offers”
- New wording for automatic to emphasise the automatic responds to the position of the sun.
- Switch, Stairway- and Comfort-Switch:
- BG-I15953: Removed on/off status text
- BG-I17092: New icons for shading in & out buttons.
- Added search for trust users
- Added Support for Daylight
- Added Support for TuneAbleWhite
- Audio Zone:
- Access to “About audioserver screen” while connection is established or cannot be established.
- BG-I16895: Library – Stuck in network drive edit screen
- BG-I16895: Library, removed workaround for changing names of network folders (did show error when there was none). Requires AS version 184.108.40.206+
- BG-I16943: Following e.g. a track after having opened the followed tracks list, doesn’t update the spotify library
- BG-I16943: Following/unfollowing spotify items did cause the list containing them to reload.
- BG-I16943: Unfollowing songs from within the spotify songs list, doesn’t update list
- BG-I16944: Local playlists looked up via search cannot be played.
- BG-I17004: Info button in not-ready screen unresponsive when restarted audioserver from HD device
- BG-I17040: Locked players can be started using group volume screen
- BG-I17093: App freeze after reopening app from background while in spotify search & trying to open a directory
- External access to Webinterface of audioserver, requires Miniserver firmware update.
- System status message causes player name to appear too small and cropped on HD devices
- BG-I15817: Grouped players where e.g. a spotify track is playing on another player show a green timeline
- BG-I15817: Time-Line shown with active colour – but the music isn’t playing.
- BG-I15881: getinputs-requests launched multiple times without changes
- BG-I15899: Starting communication shown as if it were an error when there is more than one player in a room.
- BG-I15963: Playlists from other users not browsable when in last played
- BG-I15965, BG-I16505: Line-ins that aren’t available anymore are still shown in the Menu
- BG-I15967: Stuck in please wait, e.g. after updates or connection outages
- BG-I16038: Volume changes on events hide the cause of the event
- BG-I16051: PlayPause-Button shows “is still receiving updates” in the log
- BG-I16055: Error message shown when opening context menu of mp3s stored in local audioserver playlists
- BG-I16056: Folder in local lib shows subtitle “undefined”
- BG-I16067: Need to wait until the whole playlist is loaded only to rename or delete it.
- BG-I16093: Spotify song not played when triggered via playlist opened from queue.
- BG-I16093: Wrong play command used when playing a playlist opened up via the queue.
- BG-I16273: Library not reloading content a second time when reloading folders “deeper down”, only works once.
- BG-I16291: Line-In-Command not working when in “ last played”.
- BG-I16314: Queue – name of source playing from not shown after app was in background.
- BG-I16443: Favourite ID limitation raised to 2147483647 (from 200 previously)
- BG-I16616: Stuck in please wait when reset-input is triggered for a very brief moment only.
- BG-I16787: Follow/unfollow removed from podcasts/episodes, not supported via Spotify API
- BG-I16817: Grouping symbols disappeared when Music Server was present in the installation too
- BG-I16821: Queue no longer updating after app was in background
- BG-I16944: items inside local playlist not playable when opened via search
- “More” not showing content in spotify search.
- Covers occasionally disappear in the currently playing item inside the queue.
- Dynamic group selection won’t work if fixed groups have the same name.
- Favourite playlists played via playlist-overview cannot be opened from last played list
- Grouping volume overlay not dismissed automatically when opened from eco-screen
- Input list not properly shown in menu when starting app straight into an audio zone.
- Spotify Queue items where not clickable
- Stuck in loading after rebooting the audioserver on HD devices.
- Audio Zone: Playlists played from overview-screens (playlists/start) did not mind the shuffle flag
- Audio Zone: BG-I17042: Central block does not show icons/play-pause-button, instead shows track names after reopening app from background
- Audio Zone: Support for providing covers via Audioserver proxy using http.
- Audio Zone: Support for bringing liked spotify songs to the front
- BG-I15951: Actions of “scenes” weren’t filtered correctly
- BG-I16219: Sort menu didn’t open
- BG-I16207: “Consumer” switches didn’t update
- Intercom Gen. 1:
- Fixed Basic authentication on windows/mac
- Didn’t work without authentication on Windows and Mac
- BG-I17076: Couldn’t send QuickAction if FaceID or TouchID was enabled
- BG-I17092: Central block didn’t detect shading types properly
- System Status:
- Info-Messages cause buttons to disappear in cards/cells making them look like warnings/errors
- BG-I16945: Text adoptions for the “default alarm”
- BG-I15834: Trust users are now sorted alphabetically
- App becomes stuck as datacenter list piles up
- CloudDNS/Remote-Connect errors keep popping up even though “keep connecting” has been chosen (unsafe user/not registered/…)
- Connection: Unable to connect via local IP initially, did not mind local cloudDns option.
- BG-I15932: Changing users via Loxone Config may cause the app to stay in please wait for more than 40 seconds.
- BG-I15998: Shutting down the app during pairing may result it to become stuck in “please wait”
- Intercom Gen. 2:
- BG-I15148: Couldn’t send newly created TTS message in same app session
- BG-I15973: No TTS-ContextMenu was shown if app is in background and clicked on “answer” in Rich Push notification if control requires a visu password
- BG-I16023: Navigating out of the Control when opening a historic push notification
- IN1-I422: May show previous bell event image
- May not download the last bell image and used cache instead
- BG-I15907: Unconfigured IRCs show state-text in green and “0” as temperature.
- BG-I16832: Shading not considered as cooling capability
- Air/ Tree Search: BG-I15826: Added Icon for NFC Code Touch Gen. 2
- macOS update behaviour: BG-T2628: Did download .dmg file even if app has been downloaded via MacAppStore which leads to data loss
- Desktop Apps: BG-I16021: App may not react to clicks
- Windows update behaviour: BG-T2628: Did download .exe file even if app has been downloaded via Microsoft Store which leads to data loss
- General: Reduced number of rating requests
- Push Button: Active/Inactive Text no longer shown, confusing as they usually show inactive
- URL-Start: Navigation may not lead to the desired location when starting via an URL-Scheme and the app is just in background. Also affects Intercom Gen. 2 Push Notifications
- UserManagement: BG-I15958: User with “-” in the Name can’t be created via App
- QuickActions: BG-I17076: Couldn’t send QuickAction if FaceID or TouchID was enabled
- QuickActions, Apple Watch: BG-I17137: Couldn’t send QuickActions on iOS and Apple Watch
- Fixed black screen after initial install of the app
- Desktop Apps
- BG-I17200: SystemStart was not handled correctly
- Selected Presence Control not saved properly
Loxone App 12.2.9 (2022.4.3)
- Audio Zone: A3D9-T614: Support for sharing line-ins across audioservers in an installation.
- Audio Zone: A3D9-T618: Presenting source when playing via AirPlay
- Audio Player: BG-I15142: Wrong input played in multi-audioserver installations
- Audio Player: BG-I15149: Search occasionally not launched or result not shown.
- Audio Player: BG-I15136: Grouping icons disappearing/are shown in grey after master volume changes
- Audio Player: BG-I15134: Master-Volume changes not shown in players
- Audio Player: BG-I15140: Showing NaN as master volume in some cases
- Audio Player: BG-I15158: null shown in recent searches if dismissed too quickly.
- Audio Player: BG-I15139: Stuck in “please wait” for quite some time when trying to open the search
- Audio Player: BG-I15138: System status messages aren’t disappearing unless player is closed and reopened.
- Audio Player: BG-I15177: Radiostation played from favourites cannot be played from history.
- Audio Player: BG-I14747: Cannot externally connect with audioserver on miniserver gen 2 when using own hostname.
- Audio Zone: BG-I15131: Editing a playlist on device B while modifying it on the first device isn’t working.
- Audio Zone: BG-I15266: Favourite ID 0 should be prohibited, but is available via entering 00
- Audio Zone: BG-I14410: App freezes after resuming from background, when the volume control overlay was opened before.
- Audio Zone: BG-I15601: Eco-Screen remains visible if opening playlist that is already open in the background.
- Audio Zone: BG-I15137: Time-Line slider jumps when changing volume
- Audio Zone: BG-I15137: Time-Line slider jumps when changing volume (in groups)
- Android Url Start: BG-I14906: QR Code not loading the app position if App is running in background
- Android Shortcuts: BG-I15015: Creating a new Shortcut won’t open the menu in the app
- Android NFC: BG-I14151, BG-I14977: Couldn’t write scene to NFC
- Android Fingerprint: BG-I14295, BG-I14656: Navigating back when Touch ID is expected deactivates the touch ID
- Android: BG-I13584: Could scroll cell with context menu
- UserManagement: “Permit Password Change” switch was enabled after reopening a user with config or user management permissions
- UserManagement: BG-I14135: Added info text which nfc code touches are available for NFC Tags learning
- UserManagement: BG-I15236: Display of Trust user and user with identical names not fully correct
- UserManagement: BG-I13863: “Please wait” on user management screen after app was resumed from background
- UserManagement: BG-I15823: Popup re-login was shown without any changes made if the user only has user management permission
Intercom Gen. 1
- Intercom Gen. 1: JPEG stream wasn’t stopped after closing the control
- Intercom Gen. 1: Fixed black screen after navigating into the control
- Intercom Gen. 1: BG-I14966: “Settings” button cut off on s21
- Intercom Gen. 1: BG-I15369: Fixed incorrect placed animation
Intercom Gen. 2
- Intercom Gen. 2: BG-I15545: Logoff due to failed connection establishment to an non existing Intercom Gen. 2
- Intercom Gen. 2: BG-I14557: Occasionally no video on Windows devices
- Intercom Gen. 2: BG-I14874: Play button may stay visible over the video stream
- Intercom Gen. 2: BG-I15050: Show correct alert if user has no microphone on his device
- Intercom Gen. 2: BG-I15827: Couldn’t establish an audio connection
Touch & Grill
- Touch & Grill: BG-I15557: In some cases the app freeze after reopening the app
- Touch & Grill: BG-I13925: Button unresponsive if room was changed
- Touch & Grill: BG-I13922: Unlocked via App is still shown as locked
- Touch & Grill: BG-I12529: Black screen after navigating in the not used control if the users doesn’t have permission for the used room
- iOS Biometric Auth: BG-I12815: Added error popup if biometric authentication fails in credential screen
- LastPosition: BG-I14535: Didn’t work on iOS devices running iOS 15 or higher
- RGB LightController: BG-I13206: Didn’t work as intended
- LightController: BG-I13967: Lighting mood “selected” and “mixin” indicator weren’t shown correctly
- LightController: BG-I15741: Error while navigating in the control details over the “more” button if the control has notes
- IRC: BG-I14792: Schedule not shown when changing between fixed setpoint and based on schedule mode via logic (or other app)
- IRC: BG-I14011: Two options selected in temperature adoption screen when modifying the target setpoint with plus/minus after selecting off or alike.
- Music Server Zone: BG-I9849: Playing a spotify playlist after search didn’t work
- Music Server Zone: BG-I10677: It wasn’t possible to remove items from Playlist
- App Sorting: BG-I12059: Sorting was applied after closing and re-open the app
- App Sorting: BG-I12521: If the sorting mode has been started, it automatically switched to user specific, although no changes were made
- App Sorting: BG-I13820: Cancelling sorting opens up Miniserver list
- Desktop Apps: BG-I15839: May not find all Miniservers available in the Network
- PresenceDetection: BG-I13902: Presence detection was reset after every miniserver reboot
- Statistics: BG-I13069: Prevent multiple back navigation due to error popup
- Statistics: BG-I14627: Small or large numbers with more than 22 decimal places have been formatted as “NaN”
- AlarmControl: BG-I14934: Time left without any seconds was not correctly formatted
- Air/TreeDevice Learning: BG-I14970: Couldn’t iterate over search results
- EnergyMonitor: BG-I13088: Screen flickered on value change
- Music Server: No data was shown after navigating into the control
- Automatic Designer: BG-I14794: NFC condition not correctly shown in Config if the rule was created over the app
- Virtual Text Input: BG-I14960: Cannot be emptied via app
- HVAC: BG-I15322: Heating/Cooling Icon not visible in HVAC Controllers demand bars.
- Presence: BG-I14122: Old logo shown in presence detection menu.
- Scene: BG-I12530: Ending the scene recording causes flickering symbols/switches before it ends.
- General: BG-I14947: Didn’t update control in regard to “Not configured” state
- Webinterface: BG-I14793: Correct error string if user has no rights to visualisation
- EntryPoint: BG-I14008: Missing title and subtitle in EntryPointWelcome Screen
- WeatherAd: BG-I15810: Can’t open the WeatherAd due to an error
- UserInterfaceSettings: BG-I14288: Empty room or category text
- TouchNightLight: BG-I13650: Couldn’t increment by step when enabling or disabling the alarm sound
- ExpertMode: BG-I14132: Sub setting Values didn’t update properly
- EnergyMonitor: BG-I13056: In rare cases the battery symbol wasn’t shown
- DeviceSearch: BG-I15797: Fixed misaligned view after replacing a device
- NFC Code Touch: BG-I15454: Adding access code shows wrong name for duration
- AutomaticDesigner: BG-I15410: Error Message by trying to use a scene in Automatic Designer
- Connect to Miniserver: BG-I15952: Screen did ignore Notch safety zone after connecting to a Miniserver in some cases
Loxone App 12.2.8 (2022.2.2)
- IRC, IRC V2, Pool, Daytimer: BG-I14713: Strange behaviour while editing operating modes
- Daytimer: Operating mode list was below calendar view
- UserManagement: “Pair NFC Tag” Screen wouldn’t be opened if the NFC Code Touch is assigned to room “not used”
- LightController: BG-I14630: Fixed misaligned switches
Loxone App 12.2.4 (2021.12.3)
- Audio Player: AUDIO1-I1052: Favorites can now be browsed, hence lists or folders stored as favorites can now either be played shuffled or from beginning to end in predefined order.
- Intercom Gen. 2: Activities can now be viewed in landscape on phones
- Support for the brand new Loxone Intercom
- Reworked whole app for snappy animations and fluid responses while navigating through the app
- Android: now supports Push Notifications in Mainland China on Xiaomi, Oppo and Huawei devices
- Audio: Freeze when device was unlocked/locked quickly
- Audio Player: Freeze on iOS devices during active airplay session when making announcements.
- Audio Player: Removing items from playlist causes unnecessary traffic
- Audio Player: Playlist occasionally not loading after being edited.
- AUDIO1-I2198: Cover of last track remains visible if loading cover fails.
- BG-I12981: Unlock button not visible when linked controls are present.
- Dropping out of audio player when tapping outside of the add items to playlist screen.
- Cover flickering when radio station metadata changes.
- AUDIO1-I2171: Play Buttons with incorrect position when opening last played -> “more”-List
- AUDIO1-I2190: When turning a player on using the volume+/- button, the shown value is always one volume step ahead & corrected a few seconds later
- The favorites star inside playlists is not updated when adding/removing them from favorites via context menu.
- Queue-Move Commands updated to fit the ones of Audioserver Version 2021.10.20+
- Queue – Removed covers in history to improve performance when working with larger queues
- External connections via Miniserver Gen1 not working.
- Start screen not updating favorites until changing to another screen and navigating back to it
- Spotify Settings screen not showing header.
- Cannot add item from search to spotify playlist.
- Queue – parent item of currently playing items occasionally doesn’t open. Nothing happens when tapping it.
- Queue messed up after reordering & changing songs.
- Removed “add to queue” and “play next” option for incompatible contents (e.g. when playing spotify, adding local mp3s to the queue won’t work)
- Removed “add to queue” and “play next” option for tunein radio stations or lineins
- AUDIO1-I2165: Two scrollable views when there are linked controls in an audio zone.
- Audio Zone: Searching twice leads to the “previously searched” list not disappearing.
- Audio Zone: Networkfolder – Add to library button not responding after initial usage.
- After changing the order of the zone favorites, the list sometimes is empty.
- Navigating deeper into the search results doesn’t show content
- Lists occasionally got emptied (e.g. the zone favorites when they have been modified on another device)
- Add music button on empty playlists looks like it isn’t clickable, but is.
- Search results of radio stations not shown, but download keeps on going.
- On group play/pause often not all players respond accordingly. (Fixed with AS firmware 2.6+)
- App freezes e.g. when making several changes to zone favorites shortly after one another.
- Search results show unrelated items on repeated searches.
- Master Volume not shown properly in app when modified heavily (with many requests)
- Playlists flicker when reodering or removing cells.
- Showing covers delayed in order to speed up navigation
- When scrolling through a media list (e.g. playlist), occasionally some items aren’t clickable.
- Content duplicated when navigating back from a deeper level in media lists.
- Opening a subfolder in a large media list is blocked until parent list finished loading.
- Queue doesn’t show currently playing item when opening a second time
- Moving items in the queue while changing the queue order breaks the view.
- Items added to a playlist/favorites are not shown unless closing/reopening the list.
- Covers and text without spacing inbetween on edit favorites screen.
- Only zones of one audio server show correct master volume, others don’t
- When playing songs the progress bar seems to jump every 10 seconds.
- Improved performance when scrolling through media lists.
- Zone Group Handling reworked to fix problems with multiple zones across multiple Audioservers.
- Failed to navigate into spotify content on start screen.
- Volume setting slider not responding to drag, only to +/- buttons.
- Spotify Playlists and menu items messed up on SD
- Spotify content jumps upwards after opening up on HD
- Group volume handling reworked – more reliable.
- Master volume not matching the groups zone volumes.
- Group color changes and differs when zones are on different audio servers.
- Opening an audio player is slow and the content flickers
- Sliders in equalizer settings not responding properly
- Cannot be used while using HTTPS on Webinterfaces
- SearchScreen never yields results if previous search didn’t yield any result
- AUDIO1-I1936: Couldn’t play browsable items when searching in the library and then changing the service
- BG-I11810, BG-I11263: Couldn’t establish a connection to the AudioServer when using RemoteConnect when saving into the Miniserver
- Fixed disabled cells when scrolling a long list
- Won’t perform unnecessary navigations if the Detailed VC already shows the Screen
- Improved scrolling performance, especially on the first load of long lists
- Off center cancel button in search
- Performance improvements when scrolling/loading large lists
Intercom Gen. 2
- Fixed occasional missing Rich-Push-Images due to file system stress
- App freeze after reopening the app in the intercom control
- Won’t automatically rotate to the landscape when reentering the Control in some cases
- Black Settings screen when clicking into a Answer and then closing the settings and reopening them again
- App didn’t reconnect properly when losing connection to intercom
- Smooth Landscape <=> Portrait animation
- BG-I13057: Action buttons text cut of if bigger font is selected
- BG-I12442: It wasn’t possible to add a spotify account
- BG-I12612: App freeze after opening on HD devices (Tablets, Windows, Mac)
- BG-I11692: Shows no demand, when there actually is demand, but too little (below threshold).
- BG-I12756: Connection loss or app pause while sending a cmd protected by a visu password will invalidate stored visu passwords (protected via biometrics)
- Please log in again appears without stating a cause why.
- Couldn’t connect when changing between internal and external connecting
- Stuck in connecting attempt, won’t connect until disconnect/reconnect or reopening app.
- When remote connect or clouddns report an issue, there is only one option “OK” that will cancel the connection.
- BG-I11907: Devices with apps running for a long time suddenly require to log in again.
- Unnecessary network load when accessing screens with elevated user rights.
- BG-I11672: App doesn’t connect externally after opening up, needs to be sent to bg & reopened.
- Unnecessary high network load after connection establishing.
- Network changes from Carrier to WiFi cause a reconnect, unnecessary if not locally reachable in WiFi.
- CloudDNS: Added random portion to clouddns/remote-connect requests to avoid potential caching.
- ECO Screen: After a restart of the app, the eco screen disappears on the first battery level change.
- BG-I12635: Won’t open if e.g. only eib-blind blocks are linked
Air/Tree Device Pairing
- Header not updated when switching through devices.
- Message warning about devices that are no longer around doesn’t show serial number.
- On replace device screen the icon and the text have no space in between them.
- BG-I12217: Extension info screen couldn’t be opened
- BG-I11815: Image of devices are now cached and won’t be downloaded everytime
- BG-I8135: In some cases the waiting popup didn’t disappeared, after pairing a device
- BG-I11893: Re added missing strings
- BG-I12045: Texts were duplicated after canceling the device filter
- BG-I12145: Entries were added when deactivating and activating an entry again
- BG-I12383: Last entries was overwritten, if there were more than 10 entries
- BG-I12386: Entries are now active after editing
- Minus symbol in settings smaller than plus
- AutomaticDesigner: Disabled sorting feature until further notice
- BG-I13412: If there were two actions from the same type, the second action showed the values from the first one
- BG-I13401, BG-I13586: In some cases the scene/rule displayed wrong values from previous scene/rule
- BG-I12942: “Play Favorite” showed empty entries
- BG-I11569: Couldn’t record actions of Clients in Client/Gateway
- BG-I11799: Some controls didn’t show any actions/events
- BG-I11555: Couldn’t add entries or actions to old Automatic Designer Object
- BG-I11624: App appeared to be frozen when opening the Automatic Designer with no filter results
- BG-I11626: Some capabilities missed in the App
- BG-I11715: Value Text was not centered
- BG-I12425: Flickering when changing a conditions value.
- Unnecessary high network load due to frequenz download of scenes and rules.
- BG-I12445: Couldn’t resolve some variables/operators
- BG-I12584: Icon wasn’t shown on invalid rules
- BG-I12596, BG-I12672: Adding an action wasn’t possible after a condition has been added
- BG-I11538, BG-I11503: Couldn’t add some capabilities because the button was not visible
- BG-I12046: Order of words, spaces, variables and operators may be mixed up
- BG-I11679: Fixed iOS app crashes with custom intercoms
- BG-I12241: In some cases the intercom try to connect with the internal video url, but the app had external connection
- Improved stability of image requests
- In some cases the image switched permanently when ringing on two custom intercoms with jpg stream
- BG-I13665: When locking/unlocking while the calendar view is open, the screen remains empty after navigating back.
- Daytimer, PoolController, IRC, IRCV2: Endtime disappeared after changing the start time
- Operating mode (de-)selection and prioritizing not working.
- Operating mode list flickers when being modified
- Popups asking for permission to remove an operating mode are annoying.
Energy Monitor & Manager
- BG-I12629: Inactive Text shown in white suggests it’s not really inactive.
- Energy Manager: BG-I11706: Current power value is now correctly shown
- Energy Monitor: Symbols (Grid, Production, Battery, Consumption) disappear when clicked
- Energy Monitor: Image was misaligned on iOS 15 devices
Intelligent Room Controller
- BG-I12969, BG-I13055: Wrong position of time line indicator
- BG-I12870: Operating modes couldn’t be edited
- BG-I11325: Doesnt show when surplus heating/cooling enerergy provided by a climate controller is used.
- BG-I11710: Temperatures not updated when modifying them from inside the daytimer entries.
- BG-I11723: Cooling temperatures not adoptable when cooling currently not allowed by climate/hvac-controller (same for heating)
- BG-I12776: Initial position of sliders was wrong in temperature edit screen
- BG-I12797: Temperature adjustment timer can’t be changed
- Temperature area background color disappears when opening IRC from within an HVAC.
- BG-I12850: Time entries and time indicator were drawn at the wrong position
- BG-I12017: Error when clicking on “Temperature adjustment” button
- BG-I12150: Timeline messed up after starting/stopping timers
- BG-I12980: Moods cannot be reordered without changing the “use with next scene” setting firs
- Content jumps when editing light moods
- Favorite Colors/Sequences flickering when edited.
- Color preview shows color after the screen shows up.
- Actors were missing in the app
- BG-I12145: Scenes were spontaneously created when switching between them
- BG-I12787, BG-I12788: It wasn’t possible to create new light moods on an light controller with only default moods (on/off)
Quick Actions / Shortcuts
- BG-I11707: Fixed adding commands and scenes with visu password to a quick action.
- BG-I11733: Fixed an issue where a new added quick action cannot be deleted or moved
- Scenes with password error message popup adjusted
- BG-I12107: Done button still visible when removing all QuickActions
- List messed up when using search.
- Poor performance with larger number of users.
- BG-I11542: Valid from/until were overwritten after adding nfc tag
- BG-I11759: Wrong times were saved after editing the user state valid from/to times
- BG-I12417: Fixed wrong text when user was “active until”
- BG-I12451: User selector screen can’t be closed after closing and reopening the app
- Climate-Controller: BG-I11605: List of IRCs appears randomly sorted!
- Climate-Controller: BG-I11654: Shows “heating not allowed” even though heating isn’t supported (same for cooling).
- HVAC: BG-I11484: Thermostat disappears after opening temperature edit screen.
NFC App Feature & NFC Code Touch
- NFC Code Touch: Cells flickering when selecting timepoints for temporary access.
- NFC Code Touch: Validity cell not shown after changing it (e.g. form always to time-dependent)
- NFC: BG-I11558: Cannot save command or scene onto NFC tag.
- BG-I11904: Statistic screen couldn’t be opened
- BG-I12139: Couldn’t change profiles
- BG-I12288: In some cases the max load slider was missing
- Central Blocks: BG-I13164: Control selection considerably slower than on previous versions
- General: Missing information on connection state after app was brought back up from the background.
- General: When the app was brought back up from the background, taps on controls aren’t responding until the connection is established.
- Touch & Grill: BG-I13709: Freeze after unlocking while settings are open.
- iOS 15.1: Fixed white background of search inputs
- BG-I13004: Notes on locked controls with line breaks are shown in a single line.
- Slider: AUDIO1-I2173: Sliders respond to scrolling, which causes unwanted value changes (e.g. in Audio Players equalizer or volume settings)
- About Miniserver: Couldn’t copy Host content
- About-Screen: Copy popup shows up even if no text is provided.
- App Rating: BG-I12528: Click on app rating popup had no function
- Battery-Monitor: Please-Wait always shown when opening up battery monitor.
- BatteryMonitor: View wasn’t always loaded.
- Biometric ID: BG-I11696: Biometric Authentication Popup wasn’t shown and password/userpassword couldn’t be entered manually
- BiometricAuthentication iOS: BG-I12852: Touch/FaceID was disabled when locking the device while authenticate
- Burglar-Alarm: Flickering when arming/disarming
- Central Blocks: Slow response to selection of individual controls.
- Central-Blocks: BG-I12230: Fixed missing icons
- Central-Blocks: Didn’t show information, if child was locked
- Central: BG-I12728: Cells active state was equal to inactive state
- Context Menu: May not show any options
- Context Menu: Missing all entries.
- Control: BG-I12233: Title of control was extremely small when a systemstate message was active
- Control: BG-I12106: Duplicate control buttons, e.g. when locking/unlocking a control
- General: Adopted App Rating “display as favorite” doesn’t matter anymore in category screen. As soon as the control is rated with at least one star, it will displayed es favorite
- General: App remains dark and app freezes
- General: BG-I11567: “Please wait” popup shown each app launch.
- General: BG-I11567: Frequent FS access to shared user settings without need to do so.
- General: BG-I12202: Cell icons flickered after navigating
- General: remains dark when app had no internet connection on startup
- General: Empty TableViews when quickly navigating away and open a screen again (e.g. AudioPlayer Search)
- iPadOS Share Sheet: The Share Sheet now originates from the center of the clicked element (User Share, QR Share, Debug Log Share, …)
- MessageCenter: BG-I12460: Endless spinning indicator on confirm button
- MessageCenter: BG-I12824: In some cases the user password has been rejected, without any reason
- Miniserver search: BG-I11680: Removed search not working popup
- Navigation: Fixed Navigation issue when an intercom overlayed a modal animated screen
- New Sorting: BG-I11641 BG-I10996: Fixed unwanted sorting starts
- New Sorting: BG-I11731: Performance improvements for starting the App with user default sorting
- New Sorting: Performance improvements if standard sorting is used
- New Sorting: Smaller sorting structure for user sorting
- Star rating: BG-I11454: Non favorite rooms, categories and controls are now sorted by star rating
- Notification Screen: BG-I11921: Disable notification didn’t work
- Notifications: Did move screen up
- Operating-Times: Keyboard keeps jumping up after selecting an operating mode or mode (each year, each day, ..)
- OperatingModeScreen: BG-I12759: In some cases the operating modes weren’t shown
- Performance: Implemented several performance improvements, especially with the tableView. Animations should be smooter & quicker now.
- Picker: Cells jump to expanded state after opening up a screen.
- Pulse at: BG-I11504: Not possible to set one time impuls at past
- QR: BG-I12581: Screen no longer responsive after changing the value of a cell.
- Sauna: BG-I12112: Couldn’t change mode of Sauna with Humidifier
- Sauna: Shows heating up even though the target temperature is reached.
- Search: App freeze when searching for an Alarm Clock in certain cases
- Search: BG-I12146: Was broken
- Siri Shortcuts: BG-I11691: Fixed Shortcuts crash if donation not possible
- Slider: Sliders in cells always jump to their target value after screens open up.
- Slider: UI occasionally not representing the current state.
- Star rating: BG-I11454: Non favorite rooms, categories and controls are NO LONGER sorted by star rating.
- Statistics: BG-I11615: Error processing large statistics
- Statistics: BG-I11955, BG-I12093: Statistic was cut of when switching between statistics
- Switches: Couldn’t toggle switches on control cells/cards
- System Status: Did show least important entry in control content instead of most important if multiple entries exist
- SystemScheme: Error while loading image
- SystemState: BG-I12248: In some cases the confirm text was cut off
- TableView: Button color didn’t correctly update
- TableView: Cells couldn’t be sortable and not removable at once
- TableView: Screen jumps to top when some cell changes
- TableView: When reusing editable and removable cells its state wasn’t reset correctly
- Touch Nightlight: Modified sound setting not reflected in setting screen.
- Typo: BG-I11969: Fixed Typo in german translation
- Virtual Text Input: “Apply text” button does not respond if text unchanged.
- Virtual Text Input: Flickering input field when opening the adopt text screen.
- WeatherScreen: Safe area on iPhone wasn’t considered
- Webinterface: Automatic redirect to HTTPS url (available with the next Loxone Config)