LOXONE APP CHANGELOG
Here you will find all the release notes for the new Loxone App!
Changelog & release notes
- Android devices running 6 or later
- iPhone/iPad running iOS 13 or later
- AppleWatch running watchOS 6 or later
- macOS running Version OS X El Capitan (OS X 10.11) up to macOS Catalina.
The Miniserver must be on version 11.0 at least. The full functionality is only guaranteed with the latest version of Loxone Config. Therefore we recommend a regular update to the latest version, which you can find on the downloads page.
The Loxone App is available in the AppStore and will be separately installed on your device. The app can be used to connect to your Miniserver.
If you’re using the Loxone App on macOS and if you’re experiencing any issues with macOS Catalina, please do an update with the provided version.
Detailed technical Changelog App 12.1.4 (2021.08.24)
- Auto Pilot: BG-I11555: Couldn’t add entries or actions to old Auto Pilot
EnergyMonitor: Graph was misaligned on iOS 15 devices