Explained: Project planning with the Loxone Config
The free Loxone Config is the ultimate tool for home and building automation. The “Project planning” feature is particularly useful. This allows you to create a complete project plan and the resulting offer in just a few minutes.
In just a few minutes you will receive an exact bill of materials – broken down by project, category and room. On request also with prices in order to be able to create a cost estimate quickly and easily.
All information about the project planning tool can be found in the following video:
The highlights of the planning tool:
- Create a complete project plan including a parts list for your offer in just a few minutes
- Avoid planning mistakes:
- The planning tool automatically adds all required extensions to the parts list
- The number and dimensions of the required power supply units is determined fully automatically and added to the parts list
- At the same time, the tool calculates the required space for the planned components in the control cabinet
- The parts list can be imported directly into the Loxone web shop’s shopping cart as a .csv file
- The planning file is converted into a config file with just one mouse click. In combination with the “Auto Config” feature, the basic configuration of a project takes only about 30 minutes – including visualization!
Get in contact
Send us a request for your next project as an end customer or a professional installer.