Loxone Building Automation &
Smart Home Training Course
Beyond smart homes, a Loxone solution is flexible enough for MDUs, offices, hotels, you name it.
As a Registered Loxone Partner, you can register for one of our upcoming training courses.
Contact us to learn how to become an installer of home & building automation:
One course. All-in-one solution.
No matter if you’re a systems integrator looking to simplify programming without compromising functionality, an electrician looking for less wiring and more flexibility or an AV expert looking to expand into security – a sensible Loxone solution is all it takes.
With the proper training, you’ll have the skills and confidence you need to win more projects by offering a complete, flexible solution that meets any unique needs. After completing our training course, you can:
Simplify every installation
Everything simply works together as it should. Unmatched flexibility gives you more possibilities with less effort when it comes to wiring, configuration and every step of the installation.
Get ahead in a booming industry
No other control system can provide all-in-one comprehensive functionality. Meet any client’s unique needs with true automation as part of advanced lighting control, a complete ecosystem or anything in between.
Take our lead with full support
We work closely with each of our partners, setting each other up for success. From design to programming, implementation and beyond, our team is here for you.
The Loxone system is quite impressive. In fact, when you consider each subsystem and the overall design, it’s arguably the most vertically integrated control solution on the market.
Building & home automation training
for Registered Loxone Partners
Once you register as a Loxone Partner, you can then sign up for our training course to gain the skills and confidence you need to configure and install (and sell!) your own automation projects of any type and size.
Practice an installation with building automation & smart home technology
Once you’ve soaked in the core of Loxone, you’ll be ready to practice your planning, configuration, installation and sales skills:
- Loxone Config: Our powerful software that you will simply click and drag smart home functions and input room specifications – no extra programming required!
- Welcome Package: With either option you choose, Demo Case or Starter Kit, it contains our Miniserver and components to demonstrate communication between smart home & building automation products.
- Demo Board: Put it together by yourself! Get your hands on Loxone Touch switches, LED Spots and more. Create your own lighting moods for each “room” that you install.
The Loxone community is by far the best part about working with Loxone. Since the start of the training course, the Loxone team and other partners have been there for support. We’re always sharing programming tips and ideas.
*The Loxone Smart Home & Building Automation Training is a compulsory requirement for all Registered Partners to progress to Silver Partner Status as part of the Loxone Partner Program.
Upcoming two-day training courses
Find the training course that suits you best. Book the spot with the form below and we will contact you for payment.
Bootcamp: for newly Registered Partners
For the new Loxone Partner, you will learn the basics of Loxone to move on confidently with your own projects. We’ll provide a complete overview of how to implement the core technology and components to true automation with a hands-on approach.
After completion, you will be able to:
- Install and program Loxone solutions
- Simplify wiring, configuration and more in every project
- Sell with confidence to meet your clients’ needs
- Get full support with every installation
Master Training: for experienced Partners
For the experienced Loxone Partner (Silver and above), this is where you become a master with an advanced skill set. Completing the Master Training is a requirement to become a Gold Partner. After completion, you will be able to:
- Handle even the most challenging projects with a deeper knowledge in Project Planning tools
- Simplify communication between multiple Miniservers for total building management of HVAC, energy usage and more
- Expand on Lighting Controllers with human-centric lighting, third-party lights and more
- Integrate the Audioserver into home theater installations for exceptional multiroom audio functionality
Online course details:
- Breaks: 1-hour lunch, plus short breaks
- Q&A after each session
- eLearning before the training – keeps you prepared to save valuable time!
Handy Tips & Knowledge
Sign up to our monthly newsletters or head over to our blog. In our “Know How” category, you’ll find news, tips, and advice about smart automation projects. For starters, here are some tips on how to start your own smart home installation business.