Detailed technical data can be found on the Product Datasheet here.
When calculating the number of lights that can be powered on one relay you MUST account for inrush current, information on inrush for the lights being used will be available from the light manufacturer.
To prevent overheating the overall current through all relays combined must not be greater than 50A. Transient currents during switching operations may, of course, exceed this overall combined rating.
- Mount the Relay Extension on the DIN rail
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the inputs and outputs
- Connect the Loxone Link
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the Relay Extension is already configured, or orange if not
FIND OUT MORE
If available, the following documents can be downloaded:
- Product Datasheet
- Pairing Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
- Declaration of Conformity
You can find available downloads here.