Explained: Project Planning with Loxone Config
The completely free Loxone Config software is the ultimate programming tool for home and building automation. With the “Project Planning” function being a particular highlight. It allows our Partners to create a complete project plan and an initial costing in just a few minutes.
As a Loxone Partner, your time is valuable. You can make the most of that valuable time with the planning tool in Loxone Config. It streamlines the process of identifying the hardware needed to meet the functional specifications that your customer requires. You can draw on your existing Loxone knowledge to work through each room of the building and ensure that all the required products and quantities are planned.
With your existing know-how, you can generate an exact parts list in just a few minutes – broken down by project, category and room. If desired, this can also have the prices of the parts on, allowing Partners to quickly and easily create a cost estimate for their customers.
You can find all the information about the Project Planning tool in the following video:
The highlights of the planning tool:
- Create a complete project plan, including a parts list, in just a few minutes to use in your customer proposal.
- Avoids planning errors:
– The planning tool automatically adds all required Extensions to the parts list.
– The number and size of the required power supplies is determined automatically and added to the parts list.
– The tool simultaneously calculates the required space of the planned components in a control cabinet.
– The parts list can be imported as a .csv file directly into the shopping cart of the Loxone webshop.
- The planning file is converted into a config file with just one click of the mouse. Then, in combination with the “Auto Config” function, the basic configuration of a project can be done in roughly 30 minutes – including an app visualisation as well!
All this is a great addition to the existing know-how of a Loxone Partner to maximise your output.
For a more in-depth project planning tutorial be sure to check out the below video:
Interested in Loxone?
Whether you want Loxone installed or you want to start offering your customers Loxone, speak to us about making that happen.