Important updates during coronavirus development
As the world is in suspense, the consequences are spreading far. We’re doing our best to remain transparent and reliable while making it our priority to keep our employees healthy. We’re supporting you remotely, as usual, with a few important updates to keep in mind:
What you need to know:
- Support & Service are available as usual.
- Full availability of products.
- The latest Miniserver (Gen 2) is now available! Order the new Miniserver by March 31 for additional 10% discount as a Loxone Partner.
- Orders are being placed and shipped daily.
- Training Courses – If you signed up for the course starting on March 30 it is rescheduled to start on April 20 as an online course, or contact us to reschedule.
Prepared to support you:
The health of our employees and partners is our top priority and we are taking coronavirus developments seriously. Our employees are working from home and can still remotely support you as always by phone or email.
We still have access to our warehouse, stocked with products for your orders moving forward. Should there be any changes in supply or availability of our products, you will be promptly informed.
- April 20–23 – ONLINE COURSE
- Check back soon for updates on upcoming training courses.
During these uncertain times, we hope you and your family remain healthy and happy. We encourage you to please follow best practices and guidance from public health officials.