- 2 Tree branches per extension
- Up to 50 Tree devices per branch
- Wiring length: max 500m per branch
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (2 TE)
- Two status LEDs (two colours)
- Power supply 24VDC
- Power consumption 115mA
- Protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 … + 55 ° C
- Cable diameter: 0,25-0,8mm²
- Stripped cable length 5mm
- Tree Extension mounted on DIN rail
- Do not work live, make all connections before connecting 24V DC
- Connect Loxone link
- Attention: The last Loxone link device must have a 120 Ω resistor across the terminals (included with the Miniserver)
- Ensure correct voltage used.
- Blink states of the status LED:
The LED flashes green after a few seconds if the Air Base extension is already configured, orange if not.
The LED flashing red if there is no connection on the Loxone Link to Miniserver. In this case, please check the link wiring.
CONFIGURING EXTENSIONS & TREE CABLING SETUP
Click here to find out how to configure an extension
Click here to for some Tree wiring guides