The LED Pendulum Slim is a pendant light fitting that has a unique internal fitting. Inside the Pendulum Slim, there is a centre, warm white, LED with a reflector to ensure fantastic directed light output ideal for task lighting, there is also a separate ring around this for the RGB giving overall mood colouring.
Both RGB and WW control can be achieved with this single light fitting so you can have control over both as there are dedicated LEDs for each type.
The LED Pendulum Slim is a PWM light so it should be controlled with either the RGBW Dimmer Air or the RGBW Dimmer Tree. Including fitting, the maximum drop from the ceiling can be up to 2 meters
- LED Type: RGBW LED
- Colour Temperature: 3000 Kelvin Warm White
- Light Output: 975 Lumen
- Dimming: 1 – 100% PWM
- PWM Signal: 125 – 500Hz
- Beam Angle 30°
- Power Supply: 24VDC SELV(-10%…+5%)
- Power Consumption:
- Red: 1.5W
- Green: 4.8W
- Blue: 1W
- Warm White: 12W
- Operating Temperature: 0° – 55°C
- Protection: IP 20
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): Ra: 80 (Typically 82)
- Pendulum (LxD): 300mm x 60mm
- Ceiling Rose (LXD): 60xx x 80mm
- Surface Temperature: <45°C at room temperature (25°C)
- Lighting Design: Eulum Data
The LED Pendulum Slim can be mounted directly to the ceiling with plugs and screws. However, it is also possible to mount them to a backbox to allow more space for making connections. We recommend using/specifying European style circular back-boxes for the best fitment and finish. An example of this can be seen below, click on the image to purchase them.
Quick Connection Guide