If a push message could not be sent, your Miniserver informs you about a system status message. Since the messages can contain important information, you should check the system for possible problems or errors that require your immediate attention (fire/water detectors, alarm system etc.).
- No Internet connection
- The Miniserver is not registered
- The maximum number of notifications has already been exceeded for this day (max. 200 messages per day).
- Loxone Cloud services not available
- Make sure that your miniserver is connected to the Internet. For more information, see here.
- Check the registration of your miniserver and ensure that it is registered.