- 1 x Modbus RTU interface
- Adjustable baud rate
- Adjustable parity
- Supports 16 and 32-bit data types
- Compact design for DIN rail mounting
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (T2)
- Power consumption approximately 30mA
- Power supply via 24VDC adapter
- Protection: IP20
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Minimum polling cycle of 5 seconds
- Maximum 32 devices per Modbus Extension
- Maximum 253 sensors per Modbus Extension
- Mount the Modbus Extension on the DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping through the Miniserver)
- Connect to the Loxone Link
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Connect the Modbus Extension to a Modbus device.
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the extension is already configured, or orange if not
COMMUNICATION WITH MODBUS
For a guide on Modbus communication, please see our page on communicating with Modbus.