- Power supply: CR2032 lithium battery
- Loxone Air Compatible
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Status LED
- Expected battery life: > 2 years
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 – +55°C
- Protection: IP20
By touching the two contacts with a wet finger, the water sensor Air can be tested.
If the sensor is completely submerged under water it is then inoperable and must be replaced by a new sensor.
The Learn button on the water sensor Air is located on the top:
The following items are available in Loxone Config:
- Contact input
- Input I1 (= learning button)
In the characteristics in addition, the diagnostic inputs can be displayed.
- And he following diagnostic inputs.
- Online status of the sensor
- 1 Analogue Input: battery level in percent of 0% – 100%
- Alarm Low Battery: If the battery level is below 15%, this input goes to a. (This message will automatically be sent via the error mailer, even if the input is not displayed)
The two contacts on the back of the sensor have to make contact with the water so have the water sensor Air is activated.
To replace the Door and Window Contact Air battery, press the white button on the top side and slide it towards the side opening. A CR2032 lithium battery is used. Press the new battery into the side opening while making sure the polarity of the battery is correct. The Door and Window Contact Air LED will now causes flash green 3 times. The battery replacement is now complete.