- Power Supply: 24VDC (SELV) or 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Battery Life up to 2 years)
- Stepper motor with low noise movement
- Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 55°C
- Humidity: 95% RH
- Type 1 (EN60730-1)
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2), FCC ID: COR-ZWIR4512AC1
- Protection class: IP20
- No maintenance required. Clean with a dry cloth.
When the actuator is supplied with 24V, we recommend an extra power supply for your actuators. Note that the Actuators will draw a maximum inrush current of 50mA (at 24VDC).
Please also note, the actuator Air is the only device that does not work as a repeater of the mesh network, even when powered with 24V.
Before you setup your actuators in Loxone config it is advisable to mount them to the valves they will be used on. This is because the Actuator Air automatically does a calibration procedure on being learnt into config and as such it would then need to be recalibrated which is a time consuming process.
In order to ensure that the actuators know the exact movement of the valve they have been placed on they must run a calibration procedure. This is done automatically when you first learn the actuators in so we recommend you learn in and power up your actuators for the first time when they are mounted to the respective valve. If this is not done you will need to recalibrate the actuator manually the process for this is:
- Open Loxone config and connect to your Miniserver and load out from it.
- Ensure the Air Base or Actuators are not updating.
- Press the button on top of the actuator.
- In “Device Status” right click on the actuator and select “Wake Device”
- In the periphery right click on the actuator and select “Calibrate Device” this can take up to 20 seconds to happen and you will hear the actuator start to move in it’s calibration cycle, if this does not happen repeat steps 3, 4 & 5.
- Once the actuator has recalibrated in “Device Status” right click on the actuator and select “Sleep Device”. The actuator is now calibrated.
- Repeat this process for all actuators.
SETUP IN LOXONE CONFIG
The actuators Analogue output can be connected directly to the AQ output of the Intelligent Room Controller. The actuators are already set up to be optimised for proportional control over a 0-10 signal.
To replace the battery, open the side lid of the Air actuator. There are 2 AA batteries that are easy to remove. After inserting the new batteries and the device restart, recalibrate and the LED of the Actuator Air will blink green 3 times.
|Constant Flashing Green – Red – Yellow||Device in Learn Mode|
|3 x Green Flash then off||Device connected to Air Base|
|Constant Flashing Yellow||Device not communicating with Air Base|
|Fast Flashing Green – Red||Device Identifying itself (does not work with Batteries|