- Power supply: 110-230V AC, 50 / 60Hz (connector max 10A)
- 2 digital outputs 5A at 230V with a power factor of 1 (Mains voltage only!)
- 6 digital inputs 24VDC (SELV)
- 24V DC output for sensors (SELV), max. 1W
- Based on Loxone Air Technology
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Standby power consumption: typically 0.5 W
- Maximum total power loss: 2.6W (230V) / 1W (24VDC)
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 31mm
- Onboard microprocessor
- Ambient temperature: 0 … 35 ° C
- Max. Relative humidity: 95% (non-condensing)
- Protection class: IP20
- Mode of operation: Type 1 (EN60730-1)
- Insulation tested at: 2.5kV (EN60730-1)
- Pollution degree: 2
SETUP IN LOXONE CONFIG
When the Nano IO Air is powered up for the first time, the learning mode will start automatically.
Re-learning in process:
To re-lean in the Loxone Nano IO Air, simply press and hold the learn button for at least 5 seconds. The Loxone Nano IO Air is now back in the learning mode.
The learn button is located on the bottom left of the underside of the Nano IO Air.
LOXONE TOUCH AND TOUCH PURE FOR NANO
The Touch for Nano and Touch Pure for Nano are expansion modules for the Nano IO Air and provides 5 touch surfaces.
If you are using a Loxone Touch for Nano or Touch Pure for Nano, don’t forget to select it in the properties of the Nano IO Air.
OPERATING AT 230VAC
The Nano IO Air is equipped with two relays. Each with a maximum switching capacity is 5A at230V with cosφ=1.
NOTE: Please note that when wired with neutral the relays are not volt free relays, but switch the line voltage that is supplied to the Nano IO Air and is powering the unit itself.
OPERATING AT 24VDC
The Nano IO can also be operated with 24V. For this purpose, the Nano IO is supplied with voltage via the 24V and GND connection via an external power supply of 24V. It is therefore not necessary to supply the Nano IO via the mains voltage.
The two outputs L ‘and L’ ‘are to be considered in this mode as potential-free relays up to 230V / 5A. Thus, for example, 12V ~ can be switched via the relays to control an electronic motor lock. Here, L represents the common of the contact for the two relays and L ‘and L’ ‘ the switched contacts. In this operating mode N must not be connected.
CABLING DIGITAL INPUTS
There are also 6 24V digital inputs on the Nano IO. To use these the 24VDC output of the Nano IO is switched via the volt-free contact closures back to the digital inputs of the Nano IO. The 24V output of the Nano IO has a maximum output of 1W. For higher loads, a separate power supply must be used to supply the sensors. The potentials (GND) of the Nano IO and the power supply must be common in thiscase.
Nano IO Air Quick Connection Guide
Nano IO Air CE Declaration of Conformity (pdf)