Initial steps to use Loxone Nano IO Air
- Power supply: 110-230V AC, 50 / 60Hz (hedge max 10A)
- 2 digital outputs 5A at 230V with a power factor of 1 (Mains voltage only!)
- 6 digital inputs 24VDC (SELV)
- 24V DC output for sensors (SELV), max. 1W
- based on Loxone Air Technology
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 W typ.
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 31mm
- Onboard microprocessor
- Ambient temperature: 0 … 35 ° C
- Max. Relative humidity: 95% (non-condensing)
- Protection class: IP20
- Mode of operation: Type 1 (EN60730-1)
- Insulation tested at: 2.5kV (EN60730-1)
- Pollution degree: 2
SETUP IN LOXONE CONFIG
When the Nano IO Air is powered up for the first time, the learning mode will start automatically.
Re-learning in process:
To re-lean in the Loxone Nano IO Air, simply press and hold the learn button for at least 5 seconds. The Loxone Nano IO Air is now back in the learning mode.
The learn button is located on the bottom left of the underside of the Nano IO Air.
LOXONE TOUCH AND TOUCH PURE FOR NANO
The Touch for Nano and Touch Pure for Nano are expansion modules for the Nano IO Air and provides 5 touch surfaces.
If you are using a Loxone Touch for Nano or Touch Pure for Nano, don’t forget to select it in the properties of the Nano IO Air.
The Nano IO Air is equipped with two relays. Each with a maximum switching capacity is 5A at230V with cosφ=1.
NOTE: Please note that the relays are not volt free relays, but switch the line voltage that is supplied to the Nano IO Air and is powering the unit itself.
In addition 6 digital inputs (24V) are available.