- Power supply: 24V DC
- Power consumption: 115mW ~
- Protection: IP20
- Motion sensor
- Brightness Sensor (0.045 to 188,000 lux)
- Immediate transmission of brightness value with a change of at least 5%. Brightness value sent every 15 mins if change of +/- 2Lux
- A status LED (two colors)
- Detection range: 360 °
- Viewing angle: 110 °
- Coverage: 8m at an installation height of 3 m
- Operating temperature: 0 … 55 ° C
- Cable diameter 0.25-0.8 mm²
- Stripped cable length: 5mm
To commission the motion sensor tree, connect the power supply (Orange / White terminal) and the Tree Bus (green / white terminal) of the motion sensor tree.
The Led on the motion sensor will now flash orange. If the LED does not flash orange ensure the wiring is correct.
The Loxone Touch, Touch Pure and Motion sensor Tree are very slimline, as such we recommend using/specifying European style circular back-boxes for the best fitment and finish. An example of this can be seen below, click on the image to purchase them.
In order for the motion sensor to detect movement, it is important to place it in a sensible location on the ceiling. The following diagrams will help you decide on a suitable location. In general a sensor will be most sensitive to motion directly below it, as such ideally it should be placed over locations where you might be sitting still in a room.