How to setup your Motion Sensor Air
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries or external power supply via 12V-24V DC
- Power consumption: Battery. about ~ 150μW, 24V DC: ~ 85mW
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Protection: IP20
- Motion Sensor
- Brightness Sensor (0-188000 lux)
- A status LED (two colors)
- Field of view: 360 °
- Detection range: 8m at an installation height of 3 m
- Expected battery life in normal operation: 2 years
- Operating temperature: 0 … 55 ° C
SETUP IN LOXONE CONFIG
To add a Motion Sensor Air to your configuration, you first need to put it into Learn mode.
Learn mode is activated by pressing and holding the button on the rear for 5 seconds.
The LEDs of the Motion Sensor Air are turned off during operation.
When restarting and the device has successfully established a connection with the Air Base, the LEDs will flash green 3 times.
The Motion Sensor Air flashing orange indicates that there is no connection to the Air Base.
To replace the battery, remove the Air movement sensor from the mounting frame. On the back are 2 AA batteries which are easy to take out. After inserting the new batteries and the resulting device restart, the LED of the motion detector flashes 3 times green.