- Power supply: 1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Loxone Air compatible
- Frequency: 868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Expected battery life: 2 Years
- Operating temperature: 0-55°C
- IP Rating: IP20
- Self-adhesive magnetic contact
Mounting the Door & Window contact on metallic surfaces may cause interference with radio communications. This can lead to a significant reduction in range.
SETTING UP IN LOXONE CONFIG
The learn button is located on the top of the sensor.
The following are available in the programming:
- Contact Input
- Input I1 (= Learning Button)
In the properties, in addition to the diagnostic inputs, the following inputs are also available:.
- Online status of the sensor
- 1 analogue input: Battery level in percent (0-100%)
- Alarm Low Battery: This input is activated when the battery level is below 15%. (This message will automatically be sent via the error mailer, even if this input is not displayed)
The self-adhesive magnetic contact must be placed so that it sits laterally with the Loxone Door & Window Contact Air. The magnet must be in line with the green tag to make contact.
To replace the Door and Window Contact Air battery, press the white button on the top side and slide it towards the side opening. A CR2032 lithium battery is used. Press the new battery into the side opening while making sure the polarity of the battery is correct. The Door and Window Contact Air LED will now flash green 3 times. The battery replacement is now complete.
Short manual of door & window contact Air (pdf)
Door and Window Contact Air EC Declaration of Conformity (pdf)