- Dimensions 35.5 x 88 x 57mm (2TE)
- Protection IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0-55*C
- Power supply 24V DC
- Power consumption max 3.2W at 64 devices
- DALI Capabilities
- Switchable 16VDC supply for powering the DALI BUS
- Up to 64 DALI devices
- Up to 16 DALI groups
From version 184.108.40.206 of Config and onwards, all types from 0 – 7 are supported.
DALI type 8 and DALI scenes are not supported.
- Mount DALI Extension on the DIN rail
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping power through the Miniserver)
- Connect to the Loxone Link
- Connect the DALI Controller to any DALI BUS that is setup
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the DMX Extension is already configured, or orange if not
PLEASE NOTE: When working on your panel, please ensure that it is not live and all power has been disconnected. Please also ensure that the Loxone Link connector is not the only connector plugged into the device as this will cause damage should power be turned back on.
- The maximum voltage drop between the transmitter and actuator must not exceed 24V
- The maximum cable length is 300m with 1.5mm wire
- For DALI installations ring topology must be avoided, alongside any other loops within the wiring.
- When using the maximum cable length it is not advised to install DALI in combination with mains to avoid any form of interference.
POWER TO THE DALI BUS
- When an external power supply is used for powering the DALI BUS you must ensure that you have unticked the “BUS supply” box in Loxone Config.
- The voltage on the DALI bus is usually 16V
- When an external power supply is used be sure to observe correct polarity.
|Device Type||Device Specifications|
|3||Low-voltage halogen lamps|
|4||Supply voltage regulator for incandescent lamps|
|5||Digital converter for DC voltage|
|7||Switch actuators, relays|
SETTING UP DALI DEVICES
Once you have setup your DALI Extension, please follow the guide on Setting up DALI devices.
FIND OUT MORE
Quick connection guide
Declaration of conformity