LOXONE AUDIOSERVER PUBLIC BETA
Loxone Audioserver Beta 18.104.22.168
- Fix issue with extension launcher process could be started twice
- Fix issue with missing kernelupdate leading to spotify unplayable on Audioserver outputs
- Added Audio Testfiles into Library to easily identify right/left outputs
- Fix incorrect playstates from spotify (show paused whilst playing)
- EQ rebalanced for much better sound when a customer does not configure the EQ of a player
- Will only apply to players with all EQ Bands to 0 at the time of installation of this update
- Of course it will not change anything if there is already a custom setup
- Will only apply once, future updates or changing the EQ back to 0 will not lead to a change again
- Optimized PTP for larger loxone installations where a lot of ptp traffic is expected and could have negative effects on time synchronisation
Loxone Audioserver Beta 22.214.171.124
- BG-I17165 Airplay Volume after initial Connect was wrong before 1st play arrived
- BG-I21603 Network Folder Add/Edit to check for Active Directory Usernames
- BG-I21526 AS Blinkstate orange when Master Miniserver TCP Connection drops
- BG-I22286 fix copy EQ Settings has no effect
- BG-I21603 fix add/update Synology/ AD authenticated NAS Shares
- BG-I21395 fix issue with event states notification to Miniserver
- BG-I21174 Linein to SPDIF jitter after longer play time fixed
- BG-I21395 fix Event Notifications to Miniservers
- Missing Stream Errors (Spotify Account Takeover) in certain situations
- Time source stability improovement
- Improve kernel timing for audio tasks
- Crash when syncing event states between Audioservers
- Crashes on websocket reconnects
- Spotify master/follow states across multiple Audioservers
- Spotify Moods/Genres not displayed when ENU (US) language was set
- Source selection algorithm putting some sinks to wrong source due to race condition (muted outputs)
- Linein playing groups including SPDIF outputs could be offsync
- Event metadata not shown on all Players across many Audioservers
- Autorepeat on single track and playlist via playurl
- Airplay not correctly setting all players to connect/follow state with multiple Audioservers
- Admininterface stability improvements
- Reducing overall communication overhead across Audioservers
Loxone Audioserver Beta 126.96.36.199
NOTE: If a Miniserver Compact is installed with an stacked audio server, the Miniserver Compact must be at least on version Alpha 188.8.131.52 or higher (Beta 184.108.40.206)!
- Custom sound input on the Audio Player FunctionBlock:
To play back a freely definable MP3 file, triggered by logic or API command.
- Standby consumption:
The currently very low stand-by consumption has been further improved.
- Combination with the Miniserver Compact:
Especially in larger installations where several Miniserver Compact and Audioservers are used in combination, the new update ensures improved communication and stability for cross-device audio zones.
Optimized caching and logging to create more memory for audio playback.
Improved synchronicity in cross-device playback via Tree Turbo (latencies < 1ms).
- System Messages:
Displayed system messages now describe the error messages even better (Spotify reason for playback error, ….).