- Mount the 1-Wire Extension on the DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed (We recommend you loop power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the Loxone Link.
- Connect the 1-Wire connector to the 1-Wire bus
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor (Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the 1-Wire Extension is already configured, or orange if not.
In order to find out how to configure and setup 1-wire devices, please see our page on wiring 1-wire devices.
FIND OUT MORE
If available, the following documents can be downloaded:
- Product Datasheet
- Pairing Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
- Declaration of Conformity
You can find available downloads here.