A guide to installing and configuring the 1-Wire Extension
- Connection to Loxone Link
- 1x 1-wire interface (5V output max 50mA)
- 16.3 kbps
- Connection of
- up to 20 temperature sensors
- or an iButton reader
- Unlimited number of iButtons
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (2 TE)
- Current consumption max. 30mA
- Configuration via Loxone Config
- Power supply 24VDC
- Protection class: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 … + 50 ° C
- Mount the 1-Wire Extension on the DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed (We recommend you loop power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the Loxone Link.
- Connect the 1-Wire connector to the 1-Wire bus
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor (Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the 1-Wire Extension is already configured, or orange if not.
In order to find out how to configure and setup 1-wire devices, please see our page on wiring 1-wire devices.