- Technical Data
- Supported 1-Wire Components
- Wiring Topology
- Wiring a 1-Wire Sensor
- Wiring an iButton reader
- Setup in Loxone Config
- Connected with Loxone Link
- 1x 1-wire Interface (5V output max 50mA)
- Communication rate: 16.3 kbit/s
- Up to 20 temperature sensors
- OR an iButton reader
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (2 TE)
- Power consumption approximately 30mA
- Power supply: 24VDC
- Protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Mount the 1-Wire Extension on the DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed (We recommend you loop power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the Loxone Link.
- Connect the 1-Wire connector to the 1-Wire bus
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor (Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the 1-Wire Extension is already configured, or orange if not.
SETUP OF 1-WIRE DEVICES
In order to find out how to configure and setup 1-wire devices, please see our page on wiring 1-wire devices.
FIND OUT MORE