Customer Care & Telesales
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our sales team and fill our Customer Care & Telesales position in Garnet Valley, PA (near Philadelphia).
Why work with us?
Our system is massively improving how we use buildings. We have a B2B relationship with electricians & integrators who then sell our system to the user. Our job is to find those partners and to assist them in the best way to make them successful! Loxone is growing fast. The person we are looking for is highly motivated to pursue a career in an international company.
We’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our sales team.
This is an inside sales role – you will spend your time interacting with customers mainly on the phone, but also in person and on video calls. We make it our mission to provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to our customers and potential customers’ needs. This includes necessary follow-ups to ensure that our customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
- Passion for automation / smart home technology
- Sales experience, ideally on phone
- Communication skills
- You enjoy selling
- Thinking ahead and bringing in your own ideas
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Contacting electricians who are already interested into our solution (no cold calls)
- Understanding the other company and their business to find a tailored solution for them
- Explaining our partner program and set up meetings with our tech guys to sort out any questions
- Sign up existing customers for annual trainings and inform them about special offers
- Close contact to marketing and the technical department to always keep the track of the quality of new contacts
- Assisting our subsidiaries and employees
We are offering a secure role for a hardworking, determined person. There are no outrageous targets with unreachable commission – merely a promise that you’ll join a small, friendly and supportive team who will help you achieve your very best.
- Competitive salary.
- High-paced and fun environment with plenty of potential avenues of growth within the company.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes 401 (k) with employer matching, paid vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Modern workplace packed offering a fun environment packed with the world’s best technology.
- Flexible working hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. with options to work outside or at home on occasion.
- Company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
Send an email
Please send us your complete application via email to [email protected]
You can upload your documents (maximum 2x PDF documents) quickly and conveniently here.