Business Development Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our team as Business Development Manager in the Mid-Atlantic Region (Philadelphia to DC). This role is based out of our Loxone US Headquarters in Garnet Valley, PA (near Philadelphia).
Why work with us?
After ten years as a world-leading automation company from Europe, Loxone is growing exponentially with 100,000+ projects achieved for residential and commercial buildings worldwide. We’re heating up rapidly, which is why we need you!
What we’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our team.
This is an outside sales role with some office time. We will interview high achievers who can work independently with minimal supervision. The Business Development Manager will complete training steps and work directly with Sales Leadership, as well as Marketing and Technical departments.
The Business Development Manager will contact A/V integrators, electrical contractors and builders to introduce them to the Loxone automation solution. This includes consulting these professionals on how to use Loxone technology to their benefit and demonstrating the value of a professionally installed automation solution.
- High performer who isn’t afraid to work independently and build a client book of business.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience (preferred, but not required)
- Background in A/V, smart home components…
- Willingness to travel – up to 80% travel required (minimal overnight stays, sleep in your own bed most nights)
- Real determination to sell and succeed
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Competent typing and data entry skills (with ability to pick up new software packages)
- Enthusiastic, quick learner
- Play a role in increasing revenue for the territory by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Loxone solutions.
- Conduct prospecting and introduction calls to set up in-person meetings with potential Loxone Partners
- Actively seek out, approach and contact AV integrators, electrical contractors, architects, lighting designers and builders with the goal of getting them to offer Loxone solutions to their clients.
- Actively build on these relationships and develop accounts to suit their needs while remaining true to Loxone’s core values.
- Become the main point of contact for potential partners interested in automation technology for residential and commercial properties.
- Advise on planning and executing an automation project according to the Loxone Standards.
- Work with existing partners within your territory to grow their business.
- Record calls, emails and meetings in our CRM system to have an accurate, detailed file for each client and opportunity.
- 4+ years of Sales experience
- Fantastic communication and networking skills: on the phone, in person and written
- Preferred: Sales background in the building industry
- A willingness to travel (minimal overnight stays, sleep in your own bed most nights)
- A real determination to sell and succeed
- Competent typing and data entry skills (and the ability to pick up new software packages)
- A quick, enthusiastic learner
We have a secure, full-time role for the right hardworking, determined individual who is looking to grow with our company.
- A competitive, fixed salary with quarterly bonus structure based on meeting sales targets and territory growth
- Expense account covering travel expenses, including personal car reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, paid vacation, sick time and more
- High-paced, fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Modern workplace with the best technology
- Company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of building automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your resume.
Send an email
Please send us the following:
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to [email protected]