We’re looking for a highly motivated achiever who’s ready to disrupt an industry. Our Business Development Manger position will join us in Garnet Valley, PA and serve the Mid-Atlantic region for outside sales of Loxone automation solutions.
Why work with us?
After 10 years, Loxone has become the leading smart home automation company with 100,000+ projects of all types and sizes. We’re heating up rapidly in the US, which is why we need you. Now is the perfect time to join us on our journey to change the way people not only enjoy life in their homes, but also experience unmatched comfort and efficiency in any building.
Just this past year, we moved into our new, totally modern and automated smart office with European flair in the Greater Philadelphia area – lighting that turns on as you enter the room with colors that set to your liking, temperature that’s always just right, even a fireplace triggered by cold winter days – creating the optimal working environment. You’ll also get to enjoy spending time in our Experience Center where we’ll get to share a few drinks in matching green slippers (yes, we’re that cool). Of course, with lighting and audio paired to create the ideal mood.
We’ve also released some revolutionary products (you’ll learn all about those later) that are now winning prestigious awards. And the team? Just as awesome. You could become part of a supportive, savvy and upbeat squad that has what it takes to make some major wins.
We’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our sales team and work independently with little to no supervision. This is an outside sales role that requires some office time. Our Business Development Manager will be trained by and work with our sales leadership along with our marketing and technical teams. Ultimately, you’ll be given the tools you need to choose how to reach your own success.
Our partner network is the driving force behind the installation of Loxone solutions. As a Business Development Manager you’ll be contacting A/V integrators, electrical contractors and home builders to introduce them to Loxone building automation solutions. You’ll consult them on how to use Loxone technology to their benefit and demonstrate the value of investing in a professionally installed, comprehensive system.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience or similar background preferred
- High performer who isn’t afraid to work independently and build a personal client book of business.
- Willingness to travel – up to 80% travel required (minimal overnight stays)
- Preferred background in electrical, A/V, home construction, smart homes or similar.
- Proactive and intuitive approach to work autonomously.
- Real determination to sell, succeed and learn
- Fantastic communication skills (written & verbal).
- Competent typing & data entry skills (with ability to learn new software)
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue for the territory by negotiating with clients, generating your own leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of the Loxone building automation solution in the Mid-Atlantic territory.
- Actively seek out, approach and contact electrical contractors, A/V integrators, architects and home Builders to inform them about Loxone automation solutions and sign them up as Loxone Partners.
- Conduct prospecting and introduction calls to set up in-person meetings with potential business partners.
- Serve as the main point of contact for potential partners interested in smart home technology for residential and commercial projects.
- Actively build relationships and develop accounts, suiting their needs while aligning with Loxone’s core values.
- Advise on planning and executing projects according to the Loxone Standard.
- Work with existing partners in your territory to grow their business.
- Record calls, emails and meetings in our CRM system to have an accurate, detailed file for each customer and opportunity.
We are offering a secure full-time role (+bonuses!) for a high achiever that is eager to grow within our company. We offer a fun, relaxed environment where performance matters most on our mission to disrupt an industry.
- A competitive and fixed salary ($55,000–$65,000) with a goal-oriented bonus structure and travel/car reimbursement.
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, paid vacation and more.
- Fun and upbeat working environment with plenty of potential avenues of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern workplace with impressive technology.
- Company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of building automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your resume.
Send an email
Please send us the following:
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to [email protected]