Technical Support & Assistance
Location: Media, PA
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to fill our Technical Support & Assistance position. In this role you will be responsible for delivering exemplary customer service to our Business Partners (System Integrators, Electrical Contractors) and End Customers. In addition, you will take care of a number of administrative tasks as needed to support the team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their skills and responsibilities with an international technology company.
At Loxone we set high expectations for ourselves, and we are looking for you to do the same.
- Provide integrator support for 100% install success with each project
- Understands Business Partner and End Customer issues by listening to problems and concerns; leading call through detailed troubleshooting steps in an efficient and timely fashion while positively representing the brand
- Resolves issues by researching documentation; troubleshooting hardware and software; guiding dealer through corrective steps; leveraging existing documentation and resources
- Support and grow as needed, the Loxone integrator base gaining additional business share from each integrator both by positioning Loxone as a solution for scalable job sizes/types as well as by positioning additional product categories as profitable solutions
- Assist our team of Trainers when doing Loxone Expert Training Courses
- Assist the team by taking care of Administrative tasks as needed (Order processing, research, running errands, etc.)
We’re looking for
To fit in with our team, you need a can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and a willingness to join in.
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Penchant for tech gadgets
- Passionate about smart home technology
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software and/or hardware knowledge of technology
- Good communication skills; Verbal, Written, Phone
- A quick, enthusiastic learner
- Proactive and intuitive approach to work autonomously
We are offering a secure full-time role for a hardworking, determined individual that is looking to grow with our company.
- A competitive and fixed salary.
- Benefits include 401k, medical, dental and PTO
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your CV.
Send An Email
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to email@example.com.
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 7 years, we’ve sold 60,000 Miniservers and our global network of 9,500 Partners have installed more than 40,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Autopilot Living a reality for homeowners all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?