Tech Support Apprentice:
Garnet Valley, PA
As our Tech Support Apprentice, you will gain IT experience with focus in smart home automation. An amazing opportunity for hands-on experience in a rapidly growing industry. Your supportive mentor will teach you valuable skills that you won’t get in a classroom or textbook.
Why work with us?
After 10 years, Loxone has become the leading smart home automation company with roots in the idyllic Kollerschlag, Austria. We’re just heating up in the US, and we’re doing so rapidly, which is why we need you. Now is the perfect time to join us on our journey to change the way people enjoy life in their homes.
Words that we live by: save 50,000 tasks per year, enjoy more time for life.
Just this past year, we moved into our new, totally modern and automated smart office with European flair in the Greater Philadelphia area – lighting that turns on as you enter the room with colors that set to your liking, temperature that’s always just right, even a fireplace triggered by cold winter days – creating the optimal working environment. You’ll also get to occasionally visit our Loxone Show Home (mainly used for smart home tours) where we’ll get to share a few drinks and stories in matching green slippers (yes, we’re that cool). Of course, with lighting and audio paired to create the ideal mood.
We’ve also released some revolutionary products (you’ll learn all about those later) that are now winning prestigious awards. And the team? Just as awesome. You could become part of a supportive, savvy and upbeat squad that has what it takes to make some major wins.
- Preparing Demo Cases, training boards, test setups
- Testing returned products
- Installing, maintaining and fixing things at the office and showhome
- Basic Loxone Config programming
- Help fulfilling orders, incoming shipments, etc.
- Create basic Excel reports for business related analysis
We’re looking for
- College student eager to gain valuable experience by diving into the smart home world with tech support skills
- Availability of 10+ hours a week (flexible)
- Tech enthusiast hungry for some smart home knowledge
- Understanding for all things IT
- Reliable, supportive team player
- Valuable, unique work experience to support your studies
- Fair compensation
- A modern workplace offering the only Real Smart Home office in the tri-state area
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 6pm
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your CV.
Send An Email
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to [email protected]
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 7 years, we’ve sold 60,000 Miniservers and our global network of 9,500 Partners have installed more than 40,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Autopilot Living a reality for homeowners all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?