Business Development Manager (California)
Location: California (San Francisco or Los Angeles area preferred)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to fill our Business Development Manager position in California. Our Partner network is the driving force behind the installation of Loxone Smart Homes. As a Business Development Manager you’ll be contacting A/V Integrators, Electrical Contractors and Home Builders to introduce them to Loxone and the Loxone Smart Home solution. You will consult them on how to use Loxone technology to their benefit and demonstrate the value of investing in a professionally installed Smart home System.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue for the territory by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of the Loxone solution.
- Actively seek out, approach and contact Electrical Contractors, A/V Integrators, Architects and Home Builders to inform them about the Loxone Smart Home Solution and sign them up as Loxone Partners.
- Conduct prospecting and introduction calls to set up in-person meetings with potential Partners.
- Be the point of contact for potential Partners looking to using Smart Home technology for Residential and commercial projects.
- Advise on planning and executing a Smart Home project according to the Loxone Standard.
- Work with existing partners in your territory to grow their business.
- Record calls, emails and meetings in our CRM system to have an accurate, detailed file for each customer and opportunity.
We’re looking for
- 2+ years of outside sales experience or similar background.
- Preferred: Background in Electrical, A/V, home construction, smart homes or similar.
- Willingness to travel – up to 80% travel required.
- Proactive and intuitive approach to work autonomously.
- Passionate about smart home technology.
- A quick, enthusiastic learner.
We are offering a secure full-time role for a hardworking, determined individual that is looking to grow with our company.
- A competitive and fixed salary with a goal-oriented bonus structure
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with employer contribution, Paid Vacation and more
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your CV.
Send An Email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to email@example.com.
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 7 years, we’ve sold 60,000 Miniservers and our global network of 9,500 Partners have installed more than 40,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Autopilot Living a reality for homeowners all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?