Our Loxone Partner network of installers is growing fast and we are currently seeking a trusted problem-solver to support them and join our team as a Partner Coach* in Garnet Valley, PA (near Philadelphia).
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our hiring process is beginning remotely. We plan to fill the position as soon as possible, including remote initial training.
Why work with us?
After 10 years as a world-leading automation company from Europe, Loxone is growing exponentially with 100,000+ projects achieved for residential and commercial buildings worldwide. We’re heating up rapidly in the US, which is why we need you!
We’re looking for
Our Loxone Partner network of installers is growing fast and we are currently seeking a trusted problem-solver to support them and join our team as a Partner Coach in Garnet Valley, PA (near Philadelphia).
At Loxone, our standards are high. The right self-motivated individual will be sure to push these standards. Support to our Loxone Partners is a significant role in day-to-day responsibilities. They are the dealers/accounts installing and implementing Loxone technology and solutions for their customers – seeking a Partner Coach for trusted guidance.
For every Loxone Partner that joins us, our Loxone Building Automation & Smart Home Training Course is the first step toward their journey of completing Loxone projects. The Partner Coach will assist our trainer with foundational knowledge and hands-on skills with Loxone products.
Above all, to fit in with our team you need a can-do attitude, sense of humor and willingness to take part. Your passion for technology is what will drive you to get excited about building control and automation with Loxone technology. This fulfilling role will allow you to take part in exciting building & automation projects from start to finish by offering planning assistance and remote support. All while building key relationships along the way.
- Provide support for 100% installation success with each project.
- Serve Loxone Partners by identifying their needs while engineering adaptations of products, equipment and services.
- Establish personal rapport with current Partners by delivering product knowledge and solutions.
- Provide product service or equipment and technical guidance by answering questions and requests.
- Assist new and existing Partners by scheduling design and planning sessions to review their current and upcoming projects.
- Prepare cost estimates by studying customer documents, consulting with other engineers, architects and professional personnel.
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost/benefit ratios of equipment, supplies or service applications in customer environment as well as engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, materials, services.
- Resolve issues by researching documentation, troubleshooting hardware and software, guiding accounts through corrective steps while leveraging resources.
- Support and grow our existing partners’ businesses by positioning Loxone as a scalable solution for buildings of all types and sizes with product categories and profitable solutions in mind.
- Assist our team of trainers when hosting our Loxone Building Automation & Smart Home Training Course.
- Develop customers’ staff by providing technical information and training resources.
- Reach out and connect monthly with our existing partner accounts by phone and email.
- Track existing projects within our CRM system and note progress during weekly team meeting.
- Superior problem-solving and technical skills.
- Communication skills: verbal, written, on the phone.
- Quick, enthusiastic learner.
- Proactive and intuitive approach to work autonomously.
- Ability to read architectural drawings.
- Experience with electrical and/or low-voltage wiring.
- Selling solutions based on the customers’ needs.
- Familiarity with Windows and basic networking, programming is a plus.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Office, Teams, Word.
- IT/Engineering experience preferred, will train the right candidate.
We are offering a secure, full-time role for a hardworking, determined individual that is ready to grow within the company.
- Competitive and fixed salary.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes 401(k) with employer matching, paid vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Modern workplace packed with the world’s best technology.
- Flexible working hours between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. with options to work outside or at home on occasion.
- Company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
Send an email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
via email to [email protected].
You can upload your documents (maximum 2x PDF documents) quickly and conveniently here.