Outside Sales Representative
Homeownership is the cornerstone of the American Dream. We believe every newly built home should be equipped with Smart Home technology to improve living at home. That’s why we team up with Builders and Integrators to make the Smart Home a reality.
You’ll be contacting Home Builders to introduce them to Loxone and the Loxone Smart Home solution. You will consult them on how to use Loxone technology to their benefit and demonstrate the value of investing in a professionally installed Smart home System. You will connect Home Builders to Loxone Partner and Integrators.
We are in the process of building up a nationwide sales force. Though we are are currently accepting candidates from throughout the country, we primarily focus our hiring efforts on the following territories.
- Arizona and Southern California
- Northern California
- Middle Atlantic
- New York City
- Central North West (Denver, Salt Lake City)
At Loxone we set high expectations for ourselves, and we are looking for you to do the same.
- Actively seek out, approach and contact Home Builders to inform them about the Loxone Smart Home solution.
- Be the point of contact for Builders looking to integrate Smart Home technology to the Homes they build
- Sign up Builders with Loxone to include our technology in their Homes and Model Homes
- Train Realtors on how to demonstrate and sell the Loxone Smart Home technology
- Give advice on planning and executing a Smart Home project according to the Loxone Standard
- Keep Home Builders informed about new products and business opportunities
We’re looking for
To fit in with our team, you need a can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and a willingness to join in.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience or similar background
- Preferred: Background in home construction, real estate, system integration, smart homes
- Willingness to travel – up to 70% travel required
- Proactive and intuitive approach to work autonomously
- Passionate about technology
- Fantastic communication skills & a great team player
- A quick, enthusiastic learner
We are offering a secure full-time role for a hardworking, determined individual that is looking to grow with our company.
- A competitive base salary
- A goal oriented bonus structure
- Travel reimbursement
- Benefits include 401k, medical, vision, dental and PTO
- Fun and upbeat working environment
Ready to go above and beyond?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us, upload your CV or simply direct us to your LinkedIn profile.
Send An Email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to [email protected]
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 9 years, our global network of 9,500 Partners have installed more than 60,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Real Smart Homes a reality for homeowners all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?
If you have any questions regarding working at Loxone, our application process and written positions, please get in touch: