Inside Sales Representative
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our sales team and fill our Inside Sales Representative position in Garnet Valley, PA (near Philadelphia).
Why work with us?
After 10 years as a world-leading automation company from Europe, Loxone is growing exponentially with 100,000+ projects achieved for residential and commercial buildings worldwide. We’re heating up rapidly in the US, which is why we need you!
We’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our sales team.
This is an inside sales role – you will spend your time interacting with customers mainly on the phone, but also in person and on video calls. We make it our mission to provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to our customers and potential customers’ needs. This includes necessary follow-ups to ensure that our customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
- High performer who isn’t afraid to work independently and build their own client book of business.
- Inside sales or similar experience preferred but not required.
- Real determination to sell and succeed.
- Fantastic communication skills: written & verbal.
- Competent typing and data entry skills (and the ability to pick up new software packages).
- Actively approach and call new potential buyers such as electrical contractors, A/V installers, builders, and architects to inform them about the Loxone solution for smart homes and commercial projects of all kinds.
- Bring in technology experts to grow Loxone’s Partner Network.
- Schedule and host video calls of our Experience Center to introduce clients to our solution.
- Become an integral part of our high-energy, enthusiastic inside sales team.
- Regularly meet with our Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to discuss Sales strategies and goals.
- Reliably and continuously follow up with potential clients and move opportunities forward.
- Assist our Business Development Teams to develop growth opportunities.
- Meet our organization standards of 15+ calls per working hour.
- Manage your progress through our CRM system by logging calls, appointments, etc.
We are offering a secure role for a hardworking, determined person. There are no outrageous targets with unreachable commission – merely a promise that you’ll join a small, friendly and supportive team who will help you achieve your very best.
- Competitive and fixed salary with quarterly bonuses.
- High-paced and fun environment with plenty of potential avenues of growth within the company.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes 401(k) with employer matching, paid vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Modern workplace packed with the world’s best technology.
- Flexible working hours between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. with options to work outside or at home on occasion.
- Company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
Send an email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
via email to [email protected]
You can upload your documents (maximum 2x PDF documents) quickly and conveniently here.