Inside Sales Representative
Location: Garnet Valley, PA
After 10 years, Loxone has become the leading smart home automation company with roots in the idyllic Kollerschlag, Austria. We’re just heating up in the US, and we’re doing so rapidly, which is why we need you. Now is the perfect time to join us on our journey to change the way people enjoy life in their homes.
Words that we live by: save 50,000 tasks per year, enjoy more time for life.
Just this past year, we moved into our new, totally modern and automated smart office in the Greater Philadelphia area – lighting that turns on as you enter the room with colors that set to your liking, temperature that’s always just right, even a fireplace triggered by cold winter days – creating the optimal working environment. We’ve also released some revolutionary products (you’ll learn all about those later) that are now winning prestigious awards. And the team? Just as awesome. You could become part of a supportive, savvy and upbeat squad that has what it takes to make some major wins.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join our Inside Sales Team and fill our Inside Sales Associate position.
- You will actively approach and call new potential buyers such as electrical contractors, A/V installers, builders, and architects to inform them about the Loxone Smart Home solution.
- You will register potential buyers by selling them a Welcome Package and signing them up for our Smart Home Training Courses.
- You will reliably and continuously follow up with potential clients to move opportunities forward.
- You will set up appointments for the Outside Sales Team.
- You will record calls, emails and meetings in our CRM system to have an accurate, detailed file for each customer and opportunity.
- You will follow the organization standards by conducting 15 to 20 calls per hour worked.
- You will regularly meet with our Inside Sales Team to discuss Sales strategies and goals.
We’re looking for
- Telesales or similar experience preferred
- A real determination to sell and succeed
- Fantastic communication skills & a great team player
- Competent typing and data entry skills (and the ability to pick up new software packages)
- A quick, enthusiastic learner
We are offering a secure role for a hardworking, determined person. There are no outrageous targets with the promise of commission – merely a promise that you’ll join a small, friendly and supportive team who will help you achieve your best.
- A competitive and fixed salary
- A sales-driven competitive environment
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) with employer contribution, Paid Vacation and more
- A modern workplace offering the only Real Smart Home office in the tri-state area
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 6pm
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your CV.
Send An Email
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to email@example.com.
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 7 years, we’ve sold 60,000 Miniservers and our global network of 9,500 Partners have installed more than 40,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Autopilot Living a reality for homeowners all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?