Marketing Growth Hacker
Do you have the skills to elevate a company’s presence by any means possible? If you can legally say yes, great. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to help lead our expansion of Loxone in the digital realm throughout North America – located right near Philadelphia (Garnet Valley, PA).
Why work with us?
After 10+ years as a world-leading home & building automation company from Europe, Loxone is growing exponentially with 140,000+ projects achieved worldwide. We’re heating up rapidly in the US, which is why we need you!
We’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to help lead our expansion in the digital realm, serving the role as a true Marketing Growth Hacker for Loxone in North America.
Our ideal candidate has a solid background in online marketing and experience managing a variety of lead generation campaigns including paid advertising, SEO and digital marketing techniques. We’re looking for a leader with a capacity to grasp an understanding of the needs for Loxone US from a national and international level, differentiating action plans to suit company positioning and unique product offerings. This role will report directly to the CEO and will oversee and grow the internal marketing team. This includes a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning – designing, implementing and monitoring effective digital marketing campaigns that elevate Loxone as the leader for home & building automation in North America.
Let’s start with our current goal: we aim to build an extensive network of 1,500+ professional installation partners within the next two years (system integration companies, electrical contractors). We believe we can achieve this by establishing Loxone’s position as a simplified solution for a truly automated ecosystem that’s easier, more flexible and sensible to install for professionals than other systems on the market.
The Marketing Growth Hacker will be responsible to raise brand awareness and generate high quality leads to achieve this goal.
- Develop and implement a digital, lead generation strategy to attract potential system integrators and electrical contractors
- Increase brand awareness throughout North America, especially within industries of installers, builders, developers and remodelers
- Provide communication guidance and marketing material to support the efforts of the sales team
- Prioritize both domestic and international marketing campaigns and allocate resources accordingly
- Build relationships with relevant media stakeholders and opinion leaders
- Monitor and continuously improve all marketing campaigns
- Set current and long-term goals for the internal marketing team
- Forecast hiring needs for the marketing department and identify, hire and lead high-performing marketers
- Comply with Loxone’s business model including the partner program, discount & pricing policies, IT infrastructure, product catalog and overall strategy
We are a new breed of company; we won’t do the traditional trade shows, in-person sales teams and paid magazine ads. Instead, we are opting to utilize digital tools to drive our business. A successful applicant requires a profound understanding of digital marketing tools:
- A profound understanding of utilizing online marketing techniques and tools
- Proven work experience in a marketing role
- Superior knowledge of SEO, web analytics and paid advertising
- Fantastic communication and networking skills: in person, written and on the phone
- Real determination to work hard and succeed
- Quick, enthusiastic learner
We offer the best workplace for performers, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision insurance, a 401k with employer contribution and more
- Modern workplace, offering a challenging environment packed with the best technology available
- Global company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home and building automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
Send an email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
via email to [email protected]
You can upload your documents (maximum 2x PDF documents) quickly and conveniently here.