We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to lead our expansion of Loxone North America – right near Philadelphia (Garnet Valley, PA).
Why work with us?
After 10 years as a world-leading automation company from Europe, Loxone is growing exponentially with 120,000+ projects achieved for residential and commercial buildings worldwide. We’re heating up rapidly in the US, which is why we need you!
We’re looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual to lead our expansion, serving the role as Country Manager (General Manager) for Loxone in North America.
We are ready to bring in a high achiever who can work independently with little supervision. The candidate will go through our country manager training and work directly with global leadership, but ultimately the decisions you make every day will lead to your own success.
The General Manager will be responsible for growing Loxone into a leading supplier of electronics to automate residential buildings, commercial spaces and special applications. Within the next five years, we aim to achieve annual sales of $100+ million in North America.
- Independently lead business development efforts of Loxone US in the best interest of the company and its shareholders in order to achieve objectives.
- Actively identify and initiate sales efforts to establish lasting and profitable business relationships with developers, builders, key accounts and seek other business opportunities.
- Lead and manage an established team of currently seven employees. Hire and establish high-performing leaders and teams for Sales, Marketing, Training, Technical Support and Administration departments.
- Build a strong network of Loxone Partners (professional installers) throughout the United States and Canada.
- Connect and communicate with press representatives, influencers and opinion leaders to introduce them to the Loxone solution.
- Fulfill speaking engagements.
- Implement and drive the strategic direction of Loxone US, as agreed with its shareholders.
- Comply with Loxone’s business model including the partner program, discount & pricing policies, IT infrastructure, product catalog and overall strategy.
- 4+ years of technical background in electrical or automation technology
- A profound understanding of utilizing digital tools in marketing, sales and support
- 4+ years of management and team leader experience
- Fantastic communications and networking skills: on the phone, in person and written
- Sales background in the electrical, CEDIA or building industry (preferred)
- Real determination to work hard and succeed
- <Quick, enthusiastic learner
The GM should have a profound understanding of utilizing digital technology in marketing, sales, and service.
We are a new breed of company, we won’t do the traditional trade shows, in-person sales team, etc. – opting to rather harness utilize digital tools to drive our business throughout North America.
Knowledge transfer to employees and our network of installers will also be key in the position. A successful applicant should have a background in electrical or automation technology.
We offer the best workplace for performers that are looking to grow with our company.
- Competitive compensation fixed salary with attractive bonus structure based on meeting sales and growth targets
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision insurance, a 401k with employer contribution and more
- Expense account covering travel expenses
- International working environment
- Modern workplace, offering a challenging environment packed with the best technology
- Global company culture and opportunities you dream about
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home and building automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role.
Send an email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
via email to [email protected]
You can upload your documents (maximum 2x PDF documents) quickly and conveniently here.