Junior Online Marketer
Location: Garnet Valley, PA
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join us; someone who brings fun, experience, and enthusiasm to our growing team. Loxone is one of the fastest emerging global smart home brands in the world, and we need someone who can keep up.
We set high expectations for ourselves. You’ll have space to apply yourself, and if you have a great idea, or spot an opportunity, you’ll be able to take that idea and run with it – with our full support.
- You will be responsible for our US web platform including the Website, Blog, Webshop and our Social Media channels
- You will communicate new products, releases, and upcoming events to Partners and potential clients via newsletters, blogs, and social media
- You will create unique and exciting content to introduce our unique Smart Home system to the US market
- You will optimize the Loxone website to drive more inbound traffic
- You will actively measure and monitor the success of all Online Marketing activities and conversions and constantly work on improving them
- You will be in touch with Smart Home influencers, Blogs, opinion leaders and journalists to spread the message about Loxone
We’re looking for
You should consider yourself a good copywriter with fantastic communication skills. You should also be familiar with the basics of Digital Marketing (such as using a Content Management Tool, Social Media channels, etc.). Industry experience a plus but not required.equired.
To fit in with our team, you need a can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and a willingness to join in. There will be times you might be asked to do something that’s outside your job role, there are times you might be pushed outside your comfort zone.
We are offering a secure role for a hardworking, determined person. There are no outrageous targets with the promise of commission – simply a promise that you’ll join a small, friendly and supportive team who will help you achieve your best.
- A competitive and fixed salary
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance and a 401(k)
- A secure employment contract
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time employment
How do I apply?
Working at Loxone is different from anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your resume today!
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for the role. You can email us or upload your CV.
Send An Email
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe smart homes should be simple and affordable. That’s why we offer a complete smart home solution for lighting, heating, security, audio, blinds and more. What’s a Smart Home you ask? Put simply, it’s better living: enabling people to live happier, safer and more exciting lives in their homes through the intelligent use of technology.
In just 8 years, we’ve sold 80,000 Miniservers and our global network of 10,000 Partners have installed more than 70,000 Loxone Smart Homes.
We’re a group of ambitious, hardworking and bright (green) individuals, working together to make Real Smart Homes a reality all over the world. Could you be the next one to join our team?