Download the new Android App & Loxone Config 3.1. Beta 2 now!
Just like last year we will keep you on the leading edge of technology with numerous updates, this will include new many features and various enhancements.
Just before the holidays we submitted a new version of our mobile apps to the App Store and Android Market. These are now both available and include many new block functions for a richer user interface and a whole host of other improvements! In addition to the app, you may have noticed that we have put up the second beta of our 3.1 configuration software online a few days ago.
|Android app v2.3||Loxone Config 3.1 Beta 2|
|Features many new block functions and the task recorder to give you an even more intuitive interface for your automation system. Download >||Test the beta of our next configuration software release to get a sneak preview of all the new features and help us improve our products! Download >|
New Android app now available!
Over the last few month we were able to gather lots of valuable feedback from our users who tested the Android beta app. This allowed us to build an app that runs even smoother on a whole host of Android devices. Thank you for your support!
Overview of new features:
- New: English Demo Device
- New: Added support for user defined states
- New block function: Timer / Schedule
- New block function: Burglar Alarm
- New block function: Comfort switch
- New block function: Stairwell light switch
- New block function: Push-button (double) +/-
- New block function: Push-button (double) On/Off
- New block function: Radio buttons
- New block function: Gate
- New block function: Operating time counter
- New block function: Tracker
- New block function: Push-button
- New block function: Sauna (with and without humidifier)
- New block function: EIB push-button
- New block function: EIB dimmer
- New block function: Task recorder
- New block function: News and info window
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements
Loxone Config 3.1 Beta 2
The second version of our public beta resolves error that you reported for the first beta version. We have also added a new feature to support proportional EnOcean valve actuators.