- Adjustable baud rate
- Adjustable date format
- Adjustable protocol
- Control of up to 32 RS485 devices per extension
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (2 TE)
- Power supply 24VDC
- Power consumption approximately 30mA
- Protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Mount the RS485 Extension on DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping through the Miniserver)
- Connect to the Loxone Link
- Connect the RS485 Extension to a RS485 device.
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the extension is already configured, or orange if not
For more information on RS485 communications, please see our page on both types.
FIND OUT MORE