How to setup the Fröling Extension.
- Connected with Loxone Link
- Configure with Loxone Config
- 1x Fröling interface
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (T2 housing)
- Power supply 24V DC
- Power consumption approx. 30mA
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +50°C
An integration in your Loxone system is possible since Fröling Control 3200 and from version number 5.11 onwards.
- Mount the Extension on DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
- Connect to the Loxone Link
- Connect the Extension to the Fröling device.
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the extension is already configured, or orange if not
Short introduction and extension plan (pdf)
Extension EC Declaration of Conformity (pdf)
Download (RS232 hardware with special software)