How to setup the Fröling Extension.
- Connected with Loxone Link
- Configure with Loxone Config
- 1x Fröling interface
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (T2 housing)
- Power supply 24V DC
- Power consumption approx. 30mA
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 – +50°C
An integration in your Loxone system is possible since Fröling Control 3200 and from version number 5.11 onwards.
- Mount the Extension on DIN rail.
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
- Connect to the Loxone Link
- Connect the Extension to the Fröling device.
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the extension is already configured, or orange if not