Our Partner network is the driving force behind the installation of Loxone Smart Homes. You’ll be actively calling our network of new potential Partners to build and maintain relationships with them and to introduce them to the benefits of joining the Loxone Partnership program
- Calling our network of new potential Partners to introduce them to the benefits of joining the Loxone Partnership program
- Booking new Loxone Partners onto Loxone Expert Training courses
- Assisting with new Partner information sessions and events
- Helping the Marketing and Partner Consulting teams to communicate new products, releases and upcoming events to our Partner network
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with a confident telephone manner who loves to talk and has previous experience in outbound telesales. Technology enthusiasts will particularly enjoy this role as you’ll be speaking to small business owners all over the UK and introducing them to Loxone Smart Home technology.
We’re looking for someone with a proactive and intuitive approach to work who can work autonomously and manage a busy schedule.
You don’t need to have any experience in smart homes or home automation, however, we’ll be looking for someone who can demonstrate their capability and willingness to learn.
Send us your application!
We value people with ambition, insight and potential. If you want to grow and learn in a friendly, fast-paced environment, this could be your chance.
To apply, you can email us, upload your CV or simply direct us to your LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to join us but can’t see your perfect job listed here, then send us your speculative application to [email protected] and convince us that you’ve got what it takes!
Send an email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to [email protected]