Our Partner network is the driving force behind the installation of Loxone Smart Homes. You’ll be working with Partners, giving advice on everything from planning a smart home project according to the Loxone Standard to guiding Partners on preparing quotes and customer handovers.
You’ll also be leading demonstrations and consultations in our offices & showroom to allow customers to experience life in a Loxone Smart Home. You’ll educate them on the benefits of Loxone, demonstrating the value of investing in a professionally installed system in their home and answering their questions.
- Work with home owners and installers to educate them on the benefits of a Loxone Smart Home
- Lead demonstrations and consultations in our new offices & showroom to allow customers to experience life in a Loxone Smart Home
- Give advice for planning a smart home project according to the Loxone Standard
- Assist with running our Partner training courses
- Interact with Partners via our social media channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in home automation in order to provide expert advice
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn, someone who’s curious about technology and has an interest in homes, whether that’s smart homes, interiors, architecture, home building, renovations, selling homes or anything in-between.
The job will involve meeting lots of new people and leading demonstrations and consultations, so if the thought of speaking in front of others makes you queasy, best to avoid this one.
We’re looking for someone with a proactive and intuitive approach to work who can work autonomously and manage a busy schedule.
You don’t need to have any experience in smart homes or home automation, however, we’ll be looking for someone who can demonstrate their capability and willingness to learn.)
Send Us Your Application!
We value people with ambition, insight and potential. If you want to grow and learn in a friendly, fast-paced environment, this could be your chance.
To apply, you can email us, upload your CV or simply direct us to your LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to join us but can’t see your perfect job listed here, then send us your speculative application to email@example.com and convince us that you’ve got what it takes!
Send An Email
Please send us your complete application, including the following
- Cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role to which you are applying
- Up-to-date CV
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding working at Loxone, our application process and written positions, please get in touch: