Loxone Touch Pure Tree
How to setup your Loxone Touch Pure Tree
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Power consumption: 115mW ~
- Temperature & humidity measurement *
- 5 touch points
- Optional click feedback when touched
- Status LED
- Temperature measuring range: -20 ... + 80 ° C
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 0.5 ° C
- Measuring range Humidity: 0 - 100%
- Moisture tolerance: +/- 2% RH
- Ambient temperature: 0 ... + 55 ° C
- Dimensions: 55mm x 55mm without frame
- Cable diameter 0.25-0.8 mm²
- Stripped cable length: 5mm
- Protection: IP20
Please note temperature and humidity is sensed through the touch trees closed housing which can mean a delay in sensing time. For the rapid detection of changes in the ambient humidity (eg. For ventilation control in the bathroom), we recommend a sensor with an open housing design as the Loxone Temperature & Humidity Sensor Air.
To commision the Touch Pure tree connect the 24V power (orange/Orange-white terminals) and the Tree terminals (Green/Green-white terminals). The device will flash orange when connected.
To learn in the Touch Pure tree click on the Tree Extension and then click "Tree Search Device"
Combined key T5
Analog Input humidity
- Analog Input temperature
- Digital output for status LED
Replacing a device is easy via the Tree search window. Install the new device and connect power. Select the device in the Tree search window then click on the drop-down menu to find the device you wish to replace. Finally select “replace device” button and the new device will be added in its place. Be sure to save in the miniserver to commit these changes.