Motion Sensor Air
How to setup your Motion Sensor Air
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries or external power supply via 12V-24V DC
- Power consumption: Battery. about ~ 150μW, 24V DC: ~ 85mW
- Frequency: 868 MHz (SRD band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- Protection: IP20
- Motion Sensor
- Brightness Sensor (0-188000 lux)
- A status LED (two colors)
- Field of view: 360 °
- Detection range: 8m at an installation height of 3 m
- Expected battery life in normal operation: 2 years
- Operating temperature: 0 ... 55 ° C
The device will now appear in the periphery tree.
The following Inputs are available for use:
- Analogue Input Battery Level: Displays the battery level on a scale of 0-100%
- Analogue Input Brightness: Current brightness in Lux
- Digital Input Battery Low: This Input is ON when battery level is below 15%
- Digital Input Motion Detected: Input is ON whilst there is motion detected
You can change some of the properties of the motion sensor, such as sensitivity and the update period of motion and Lux.
If the lux reading changes suddenly by more than 10%, then this value is updated immediately.
If a device has been replaced, you need to update the serial number. You can easily do that in the Air Monitor in Loxone Config.
- mount the new device and activate the power supply or insert the battery
- search for air devices in learn-mode (as shown in the "setup" section)
- highlight the new device and choose the device you would like to replace in the drop-down menu
Finally press "Replace Device" and save your program in the Miniserver. The device has now been replaced.