Loxone Config 188.8.131.52
- Fix for 7969: Crash of Loxone Config when switching between °C and °F in the program properties.
- Fix for 7986: When DisM is active on the Lighting controller and the MT parameter = 0, a falling edge on Mv would turn off the lighting controller outputs regardless of whether a scene was selected or the scene was triggered by a motion sensor.
- Fix for 7998: Adapted Loxone Intercom standard URL for Apps.
- Fix for 7628 and 7993: Web Interface statistics for the day do not load.
Note: When updating from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 only the Miniserver is updated. Any extensions will remain on 18.104.22.168.
Loxone Config 22.214.171.124
- New: Support for Miniserver Go.
- New: MinMax duration: This function block returns the max and min value of an analog input on the output AQmin and AQmax until a reset is triggered. Usage example obtaining max/min temperature for a given day.
- New: MinMax: The existing function block now has a reset input. Only connected inputs will be considered in the evaluation.
- New: Improved search in the Periphery and in the Configuration.
- New: Virtual HTTP inputs to query contents on web servers. For example systems that provide a website or an XML document. With two new commands that can search/skip strings you are now able to navigate larger documents.
- New: Statistics can be sent as email with the Loxone Cloud Mailer.
- New: Template for P1000R.
- New: Parameter Presets: This function is available for all function blocks. With parameter presets you can create a template for your parameters and reuse them in your configuration. For example when grouping similar shading blocks. The maximum character count is 13.
- New: Operating temperature threshold for Extension, Dimmer, Relay Extension and Multi Extension Air. If the maximum operating temperature is reached inside the Extension relays will automatically turn off. Once the temperature is below the threshold the relay will turn on automatically. An error message is logged and a error message will be sent.
- Update: Over temperature for Smart Socket and Multi Extension Air.
- Update: Utility meter (previously known as Electricity meter): The unit of measure is now configurable.
- Update: Fronius: The input for the counter (Ev) can be an absolute value or a delta value. Configure with parameter A.
- Update: Average: Function Block for the evaluation of the average of up to 4 analogue values.
- Update: Use the Loxone Music Server zone in the Media controller block.
- Update: Music server zone with new input “Mv” for presence sensors.
- Update: Function blocks that are connected to a Central block display this with a red exclamation mark in the corner of the block.
- Fix: 5984: Emailing statistics using Loxone Cloud Mailer not possible.
- Fix: 6720: Room/category symbols lose assignments when created symbols are deleted.
- Fix: 6716: Remanence function of the Sequencer function block without function.
- Fix: 6730: Remanence function for Lighting controller fails in rare cases.
- Fix: 6695: Incorrect dimmer behavior when red color is used on multiple DMX actuators on a single DMX Extension.
- Fix: 6491: Statistic of digital inputs.
- Fix: 6636/6829: Loss of statistics at change of the month.
- Fix: 7012: Simultaneous use of Caller and Loxone Cloud Mailer causing undelivered emails.
- Fix: 7266: Caller input function in conjunction with Loxone Cloud DNS.
- Update from version 4.3 and earlier: Due to a size limitation in these versions, an update from 4.3 to 6.0 is only possible by first upgrading to version 5.1 or 5.0.
Changes to version numbers of the Miniserver, Extensions and Peripheral Devices:
From version 6.0 onwards, only the extensions and periphery components that require an update, will receive one. With the Device Status all periphery versions can be seen. Green version numbers detail that the device is on the current standard. Red version numbers indicate that an out of date firmware base is in use. It may take several hours to update all Air devices. The update happens in the background with no impact to the operation of Air devices when updating. The version number consists of a “major” and “minor” version number, the last two digits corresponding to the build date.
Amended learning-in procedure for Air devices:
Learning in of Air devices is set to factory default settings:
- Turn on the Air device and start the search.
- Air devices are automatically detected and listed.
- With the Create Device button the Air device is learned into the configuration.
Re-learning Air units already in use:
Smart Socket Air:
- Turn on Air Monitors and start search.
- Unplug for around 5 seconds.
- Plug it in again.
- Press and hold the button on the front for 5 seconds.
- Smart Socket will be listed in the lern monitor.
- With the Create Device button or Replace Device button you can add the Smart Socket Air into the configuration.
Multi Extension Air:
- Turn on the Air Monitor and start search.
- Push Learn button on the Multi Extension Air.
- Multi Extension Air will be listed in the learn monitor.
- With the Create Device button or Replace Device button you can add the Multi Extension Air into your configuration.
As the RGBW Air does not have a Learn button the following steps have to be made to learn device into the configuration:
- The RGBW Air Dimmer must be plugged into a 24V power source for at least 2 minutes before the the respective Air Base Extension with which the Dimmer is to paired with is turned on.
- Turn on Air Base Extension (after 2 minutes).
- Turn on Air Monitor and start search.
- RGBW Air Dimmer will be listed in the learn monitor.
- With the Create Device button or Replace Device button you can add the RGBW Dimmer Air into your configuration.
Changes to the automatic blinds:
The behavior of the inputs AS and AR were inconsistent up until version 126.96.36.199. The following rules apply: AS to be used as a continuous signal input (activated by Qs on the Intelligent room controller block in cooling mode for example). So with AS = 1, the automatic blind is ready, but only starts shading when in the correct period (angle of window and tolerance set by paramters D and DT). During this time, AS must still be 1. If the automatic shading is interrupted (e.g. by manual drive) automatic shading will only start again if AR is pulsed AND AS = 1. The inputs AI and AIp can be used for direct control of the blind and slat position.
Change when setting the passwords for a user:
The password and repeat password fields for both password and user interface password must be filled out for every user, otherwise an error message will be displayed.
Expansion of UDP monitor:
If the UDP monitor is active, then all the UDP packets that are addressed directly to the Miniserver are automatically displayed even if no UDP port has been created. When a command is learned in the the associated UDP input is applied.
Updated Garage / Gate:
With the new inputs Do and Dc can connect stop switches that are on the door or garage motor. These are used for better display of the gate status in the user interface.
This module can be used to distribute generated power (photovoltaic, etc.) to consumers and a battery according to a priority list.
Basic requirements: AIp input (energy production) and AIc (energy consumption) are absolutely necessary for proper function of the block. In the edit window of the block the properties of the devices that are connected to the outputs Q1 to Q12 can be configured.
With the trigger inputs Tr1 to Tr12 and AIt a connected device can be started directly.
AI1 to AI12 and AI are feedback inputs that do not have to be connected. However the calcuations are more accurate when they are used.
If a production surplus occurs (AIp is greater than AIc) then this excess energy can be stored in the battery (AQr output). AI is the feedback input for the actual charge capacity of the battery. Using this input improves the behaviour of the function block.
The production period of the excess input (only during daylight) box in the edit window must be ticked if the electricity production depends on the sun. This is required as the performance of the devices is limited to when it is day time.
The Modbus server supports Modbus TCP protocol and acts as a master. The Slave (Modbus TCP enabled device) is scanned cyclically. The configuration of the Query tab of the individual slaves is similar to the Modbus Extension. The number of sensors is not limited in the Modbus Server, depending on query cycles and response time of the client, however, the updated values can be delayed for large configurations.
Display of program size in the info box:
Loxone Config estimates the program size based on the approximate capacity of the memory. In Loxone Config when connected to a Miniserver the actual memory usage is displayed. This can result in higher percentages than shown in previous Loxone Config versions as this only showed the program size not the full memory usage.