Project Consultant Netherlands
Location:: NL - Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Loxone Electronics was founded in 2009 in Austria to make Smart Homes affordable and available for everybody. We sold our first Loxone Miniserver in June 2010. Since then we have been very successful all over the world.
Loxone is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, and we regularly receive requests for project support from the Netherlands. Therefore, we have decided to set up an office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
- Established 2009
- Headquarters in Kollerschlag, Upper Austria
- Subsidiaries in CZ, CH, UK, ES, USA, FR
- Approximately 140 employees, 90 of whom are based in Austria
- Turnover 2014: € 19,7 Mio.
- Export share: 75 %
- Over 7,600 Partners worldwide
- Build up a professional Partner network in the Netherlands
- Support partners and end-users in the planning and implemantation of Loxone Smart Home projects
- Acquisition of new Loxone partners by phone
- Lead with Loxone training courses
- A passion for Smart Homes
- Good knowledge of German
- High self motivation and self-sufficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical Background (ideally degree in Electrical Engineering of equivalent)
- Impeccable telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Several years of experience and network of contacts in sales electric industry (emphasis electrician)
- You must be able to commute to work in Amsterdam or Rotterdam
We want to be the Smart Home leader in three years in the Netherlands. This is your chance to be there form the start. Learn more about the Loxone Culture in your video!
Ready to launch your career?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever experienced. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same time be proud to change the world of home automation with us. Send us your application today!
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.