INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT Executive
LOCATION: Loxone HQ, Kollerschlag, Austria
English Speaking Technical Support Executive
If you're a native English speaker with experience in electrical engineering or similar, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime! This role requires a native English speaker to relocate to Kollerschlag in Austria following a two month induction and training period in the UK (with 2-3 visits to UK per year). You will be reponsible for looking after technical support queries from our Partners based in the UK and abroad.
- Be the first point of contact for technical queries
- Record incoming support requests via phone and email
- Find a solution to the problem together with the customer
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Some technical translations from German into English
- Native English speaker with good knowledge of German (Level B or higher)
- Successfully completed technical training and/or professional experience in electrical engineering, electronics or computer based fields
- Enthusiasm for new and emerging technologies
- Good communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- A calm and customer-focused attitude towards solving technical problems
Ready To Go Above and Beyond?
Working at Loxone is different than anything you have ever known. As a Loxonaut, you will be challenged, inspired and at the same time, change the way the world lives and interacts with our homes.
We will offer the right candiate relocation assistance to ensure you are quickly integrated into the team and in our beautiful country of Austria.