HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
- Work with board designers, and verify hardware meets design objectives and is ready for mass production.
- Participate in the design reviews of new products
- Troubleshoot/understand the hardware problems and work on innovative solutions to reach resolution.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively navigate through ambiguity; to prioritize and resolve contending specifications, constraints and project requirements; contribute to building of robust methodologies and processes to embody cutting edge technologies.
- Low level software experience such as BIOS, device drivers
- Experience with hardware & Software interactions
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work in an international team
- Board-level design experience with 32-bit microprocessors, in particular ARM Cortex-A family devices
- Design experience with mixed- and high-speed digital interfaces such as DDR, PCIe, SATA; power management; and common peripheral interface such as Ethernet, USB, serial, LCD.
- Schematic capture
- C/C++ programming
- Familiarity with debugging and test equipment, tools and methodologies
- Ability to learn new development tools and programming skills for a variety of platforms
- Capability to work both independently and concurrently within a small team environment; leverage design reviews for parallel design efforts; and to assume ownership of critical design issues
- Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a high energy work environment
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills including the ability to write technical specifications and design documentation, create project proposals with technical details, and verbally discuss technical details with customers.
- German and/or Spanish language skills a plus
- Opportunity to become part of our dynamic team and make a difference
- Full technical training to turn you into a Smart Home Expert
- The chance to be on the cutting edge of Smart Home Technology
- Space to apply yourself and bring your ideas to life
We count ourselves amongst the fastest growing companies in the world. In just 5 years, we've created a network of over 6000 partners in over 50 countries. Become part of this success story and apply now for the role as a Smart Home Consultant.
Ready to launch your career?
Working at Loxone is different to anything you have ever known. You will be challenged, inspired and at the same change the way we live and interact with our homes.
Join us! Submit your application today!